BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Alejandra A.
North Hills
Gives wavy hair an extra volume and curl. It dries down to a matte finish which is why I will continue to use this product. Other wave enchanting products make the hair too shiny but this one dries completely matte making it look more natural. It’s also great when you need more grip on your hair when making buns and braids. Best for festival seasons.
Ashley M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
My stylist used this on my hair for a photoshoot. I thought for sure my hair would become flat after a few hours of shooting but it stayed large and in charge! I have thick, curly hair.
morgenne c.
GEORGETOWN, TX
This Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray is one of my favorite hair care products for summer/ vacation! I bring it with me on every trip, its perfect for days when you don't want to try so hard but you still want that flawless beach wave look! I constantly recommend this product to all of my friends because it is honestly one of my favorite hair products!
Madelyn F.
suffolk, VA
smells like coconuts! a great buy, lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. doesnt leave a residue and reduces frizz, giving me the perfect beachy waves. just spritz into damp hair and boom! youre done
Maddie G.
Tallahassee
I use surf on my fine, flat hair it gives me cute messy beach hair! I do have to use heat since my hair is so naturally straight but I look the look after. The smell reminds me of the beach which is a nice touch!
Ali C.
Brooklyn , NY
As I feel with all bumble and bumble products, it’s a good product with a high price tag. I never go back to buying because there’s not enough value for the high price tag. Renpure makes just as good as a surf spray with triple the amount of product for a lesser price. I love Luxury products, but this one isn’t worth the money in my opinion.
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
I’m a little iffy about this product. I’ve heeard so many good reviews on it and I thought I’d give it a try since my hair is on the wavier side. I wanted a little more of a beach blonde tousled look. No matter how I used it it didn’t work to my expectations. Yes it did give me that beach salty feel in my hair but it did not give me that extra wave effect.
Talia M.
I luvvv this product. It adds enough texture and volume to my hair and it holds throughout the whole day. If I want a wet look to my hair I spray a lot all throughout my hair. But I can also go w spraying a little of this while still giving my hair fullness and body to my hair. I would recommend this even if it is a lil pricey depending.
Ashley C.
I usually love the Bumble line but I didn’t care for this one. It was sticky and left my hair difficult to work with. Not a soft sea salt look but like I smeared honey in my hair.
Kristen B.
Freedom, PA
This stuff is so amazing. It adds texture to your hair and volume. It does exactly what it says it supposed to do my hair feels like I just came from the beach I wish they had more in the bottle for the price it's just too much I bought it once after I received a sample and I'm in love with it I just can't spend that much money on it
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.