BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Carolyn S.
Round Rock, TX
This is one of,my favorite products! I used to live on an island and my hair was amazing...this product makes my hair that way again. It has a light fragrance and goes on easy!
cinna R.
Wilmington , DE
I haven't used this product in awhile but I'm going to assume the formulas the same. I don't love it and I don't hate it. It will help you achieve a beach haired look but at the price of making your hair brittle and tangled feeling .
Alyssa H.
I think this does make your hair look nice but it's also super crunchy... idk what people are raving about with this one . It's so stiff . I mean if I use it it does look all beachy but I would love it to be softer
Elizabeth R.
My hair is mostly straight, but with the right amount of humidity, a towel and this spray it will get a nice beach wave. This product does leave the hair feeling very dry and brittle if used too often.
Lindsey L.
Gives my thin fine hair great texture and added waves. It's very easy to use, and doesn't leave sticky hard strands like a lot of sprays. I use it when my hair is damp after a shower, and it doesn't weigh it down and has a nice scent.
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
It's alright, not bad but not great. Not super expensive, especially for Sephora, but could be less expensive considering it's not much different than a drugstore product.
Cecily  Z.
Overland Park, KS
It helps create beachy waves without making my my hair crunchy. My hair is naturally a bit wavy, but never looks good just air drying. This gives it shape and dimension
Hailey A.
Edgewater, FL
I live in a beach town so having the perfect beach curls are a must! This product helps me get that beachy look in my hair weather it's in a braid or being curled! I love love love this product.
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
It really didn't create much of a beachy wave for me. It smelled great and the packaging was so nice. Disappointing since I usually have such great luck with Bb products.
Courtney D.
Hands down the best for giving those textured beach waves. Fresh out the shower I spray in before I do my braids for waves and trust me when I say a little goes a long way.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.