BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Hailey A.
Edgewater, FL
I live in a beach town so having the perfect beach curls are a must! This product helps me get that beachy look in my hair weather it's in a braid or being curled! I love love love this product.
Christina O.
Seattle, WA
I'm pretty obsessed with this stuff, as someone who loves to keep their natural curl and hair and with having long hair this gives a really great textured beachy look that I'm obsessed with.
Madison G.
Union, KY
I absolutely love this product! In the summer I try to use minimal heat on my hair to give it a break but I still want my hair to look nice. I have naturally straight hair and when I use this I get perfect messy beach waves!
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
This product gave my unruly wavy hair a fresh out of the ocean curl. It smells great and helped control frizz. Overall, one of my favorite beach sprays and a great value.
Marissa N.
Portland , OR
I would totally recommend this product from someone that wants a beach textured look. My hair is super flat but with this I can totally perfect the beach waves looks
Brenda G.
Portland , OR
I Adore this! This is for those days you wanna go all natural but still be put together! My hair is naturally wavy and with this sea salt spray it makes my hair seem as if I just walked out the salty ocean! Man this is my go to heatless Summer hair do's
Dominique B.
Austin, TX
I use this on my third or fourth day hair usually when I want to use my beach waver iron. This leaves my hair smelling nice and also holds the waves for a few days.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Love this beach spray! I use it all the time when I am wearing my hair curly and letting it air dry. One of my only complaints is that the top of the bottle can break pretty easily since it is not protected by a top.
Jennifer S.
Hendersonville, TN
This product is one of my favorite Bumble and Bumble products. It adds some fun texture without making my hair hard or crunchy like other sprays or gels.

(Please note I have very curly hair, I am not sure how this product works on straight hair.)
Vintage A.
Los Angeles, CA
I L Ở V E the scent and texture of the spray. It gives that perfect beach hair, as advertised, but it can be pricey. I probably could use a smaller bottle since I don't use it that often. Wish it wasn't to expensive.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.