BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Megan M.
Grampian, PA
Love this spray! It's nice to just use a little and it adds so much texture. Love to apply when I've had some curls in. Adds great hold and makes them look beachy.
kelsey p.
blaine, MN
Not a fan. Really expensive and I feel like it didn't really give me the volume and look that other beach wave products do. The smell annoyed me and it is in need of a reformist ion or because it doesn't really work
Keri K.
Madison Heights, MI
Works well when you leave your hair to air dry. Gives your hair a dryer look when you use it and then blow dry. Beautiful product to have and use in the summertime around the pool as vacation when you don't want to blow your hair dry.
Ashley C.
Hanover, MN
I love this product! It was recommended to me by a local salon I went to and I absolutely love it! I use it before I blow dry my hair or if I'm just going to be outside I love how it works both ways!
Kelsey S.
Marshall, MI
When I first used this I wasn't entirely sold on the product. After a few uses I was able to understand how to apply it and use it in my hair. Since my hair is oily I avoid product at all costs, but I like this one for some texture
Danielle B.
Costa Mesa, CA
This product is the original! It works well for me when layered with other products as I have thick wavy hair. It gives texture without making your hair feel gross. I don't always replace when I run out because it is expensive.
Jess M.
Morrilton, AR
Maybe it is because I have super straight hair but this spray just didn't do it for me. While it did add some texture to my hair I wouldn't say that it's a texture that I enjoyed. It wasn't like beach hair at all. Almost greasy
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ
I LOVE THIS. I like the smell and it makes my hair extremely curly when used on wet hair. If you use too much you may risk your hair becoming knotty. It's also kinda pricey.
Mya I.
I used to love this when I had my bleach blonde hair. Gave me the summer beach hair I wanted. Honestly the bottle last for a long time. I just wish I knew where to buy bumble and bumble products again.
Alicia M.
This stuff seriously loves up to all of the hype! It leaves the hair just textured enough while still giving it that super beachy look. I absolutely love this stuff!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.