BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Brianna K.
Las Vegas , NV
This spray is amazing at giving you beachy waves and texture. I have thick, straight hair that doesn't hold style for long, but using this after curling my hair makes the waves last over a day in my hair!
Kelsey M.
El Segundo, CA
Love this stuff for summer. Super way to spray straight out of the shower and let it air dry for effortless beach waves. I have very naturally straight hair and this give it texture and shape! Would recommend to others with similar hair type.
Robin W.
I love this stuff when I'm trying to rock my waves!! Doesn't dry crunchy and nasty. Great scent, great products!! Wish they were easier to find, but I understand the exclusivity. Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray
selena p.
Antioch, CA
This surf spray by B&B is the only product I've used where I can get that same texture that I love Gives great volume, and makes my hair look amazing. An great product, not that anyone should ever question
Amanda B.
I really like this texturizing spray. I have naturally wavy hair and this just better defines my waves. It holds up throughout the day and doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy. I would definitely recommend.
tiffany s.
Twin Lakes, WI

Best for "beachy waves", after styling hair, spray a few sprays all over head at the root, ruffle up with your fingers and you're ready to go!. This spray is pricey at about $27 for a 4 oz and if you're using it everyday the spray will go quick; however it does work and I only style my hair down on weekends so it's worth the money for me.
Christine L.
Orlando, FL
I love this product for beach waves! It smells nice and doesn't make my hair strands sick together like a hair spray. My hair is very fine and this product stayed in well but did not last the entire day.
Tara W.
Fremont, WI
It doesn't really give the hair much wave. It gets crunchy and sticky. I have natural wavy hair and my hair is better without it. I wasn't super impressed with this one. Could definitely use a reformulation.
Vanessa A.
Flint, MI
This doesn't really do much for my hair. I have wavy hair and when I put this in it my hair feels heavy and unhealthy and gross. I think its an expensive item that really is not worth the money because the waves aren't very pretty anyways.
Jessica O.
I wear my hair pretty sleek, but when I am in the mood for something a little more roughed up this my go-to. Not an everyday kind of product, and I always think about doing a DIY, but this stuff lasts forever.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.