BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jules K.
Anaheim, CA
If you already have naturally wavy hair. Then this product works great. Gives you that extra bit of oompf. But if you have super straight hair and are hoping to get beachy waves.....keep looking.
elizabeth a.
Marion, TX
I did not like this one bit, left my hair like if I slathered on a tube of gel. So crunchy I can honestly say it looked like a birds nest. I tried it on wet and dry hair , now I know it supposed to give you a messy beach look but it was ridiculous . Took rite back to sephora
Leigh S.
Bradenton, FL
This is the best surf spray I've found. Not too crunchy but does have some hold. For those of us without naturally curly hair if you use this after curling your hair it helps with hold and longevity.
Danielle S.
Saint Augustine, FL
Not crazy about this at all. Left my hair looking unwashed in the bad way, stringy and messy. Didn't add volume or beach fresh look at all. I often wear my hair "messy" I would say there are many other products that are way better.
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I go back and forth with this stuff. You have to put JUST the right amount or it's crunchy and sticky which I don't like. I don't know if maybe my hair is too thick but it doesn't give me the result I was hoping for.
Kelly B.
Georgetown, KY
Not a fan of this product. I bought this product so excited to try it only to find out that is does nothing for my hair. It works at first then as the day goes on it makes it look greasy and flat.
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
Sampled this sea salt spray but it does give you a bit of salty crunch rather than moisture soft beach curls. They came out with a newer version that I prefer. Not my fav of the beachy spray products.
Abbey E.
I was really hoping I would like this, but unfortunately I didn't. I have naturally curly hair, so I was thinking, "Hey! This should make my hair super fun and boost my curls" but no, it left my hair feeling and looking like straw.
Geri C.
San Diego, CA
This spray adds really good texture to my hair and helps add volume as well. It helps hold the style in my hair if it's curly or day after curl. I like this product because of how well it works.
Kim C.
My hair dresser recommended this to me years ago and I have not used another salt spray since. You only need a little to achieve a big look. It is very expensive but so so so worth it. It hold any style almost all day. I recommend this to every one who asks me about salt spray. It is just an all around amazing product!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.