BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Mary Alice O.
I love this mostly for my natural hair days. My hair can be very curly and gorgeous with the right products like this one! It makes my hair smell so nice and feel so super soft!
Naomi B.
Jersey city, NJ
The California girl in me loooves this product especially when I'm missing those summer days. This product gives your hair a fun texture and has a great fragrance! Wear it and remember your childhood days on the beach when it's 20 degrees out!
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA
have very fine and very straight hair. I can't use a lot of products because they weigh my hair down and/or make it too oily. I love texturizing sprays and salt sprays though because they give a little body and texture to my otherwise limp and lifeless hair. Bumble and Bumble has apparently been around for a while, but this is the first time I have actually tried it and I am so glad that I did. This surf spray is perfect for my hair. It is lightweight and free from harmful chemicals. It really does make your hair feel like you just got out of the ocean. I have a little "crunch" in my hair after I have sprayed it and style my hair. It smells great and doesn't weigh down my hair AT ALL. I bet if you have curly or wavy hair this product would be even more amazing, but sadly I will never experience those coveted curls unless I make them myself! I like this product so much that I am about to buy a few more bumble and bumble products #beachbashcontest
Fall A.
Modesto, CA
This spray is just spectacular! I love it, it works spectacularly. It doesn't leave a film or make my hair dirty. Only a few sprays are necessary to make the perfect beach waves. This product makes better beach waves then any other product.
Ellie B.
I have naturally wavy hair and love this! Its the best sea salt spray ive ever used and would never use another. It doesn't make my hair feel super dirty and gives a great look
Angela C.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this beachy saltwater hair product! It leaves my hair perfectly wavy with that messy look that looks like I aired dried my hair after swimming in the ocean.
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
Wonderful stuff for summer days! This stuff really does make your hair feel like you just got out of the ocean. I love it! Gives my hair texture and a little wave. It's great.
Brittany Michelle H.
Costa Mesa
This is probably one of favorite hair products!! It's a bit expensive but does wonders for many styles. Excellent for achieving "beach" waves or adding a little extra volume.
Camille C.
Los Angeles, CA
My go-to for lived-in beach waves. The only reason why I am not giving it 5 stars is because over time it can tend to leave my hair feeling dry, so I can't use this every day.
Ashton L.
I got this as a trial size from my salon and it works pretty well. My hair doesn't hold much texture on its own and this gives me my normally flat hair a boost. It's on the pricey side and there are some products that are a better bang for your buck. Overall a decent product.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.