BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
This is a great surf spray for texture. I start applying immediately after I get out of the shower, scrunching up my hair throughout. I repeat the spray and scrunch a few more times while my hair is air-drying for a great summer wave.
Sophia P.
Herndon
This is my all time favorite product to just spray in your hair and go! It's so easy to use and smells great! I love how it makes my hair look very wavy and gives it a lot of volume! It's very affordable and easy to find at drugstores!
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
I love using this product in the summer time! I have long curly hair and when it's humid and muggy out this spray keeps my Curls hydrated and soft unlike other products which make my hair crunchy. This is a must have for the summer
Sarah D.
Bellingham, WA
This is the best product for if you want to add a little bit of texture to your hair without leaving it crunchy or thick. It gives my hair those beachy waves and I love it!
Colleen O.
Lebanon, NJ
I use to use this product for years when I was in high school and college. I gave me that beachy wave without the use of hot tools. Since my hair is very long it doesn't work as well. It's better for shoulder length hair or shorter for that messy look.
Kristina S.
Milwaukee , WI
I have tested out quite a few salt sprays. This one is okay. It adds some texture and doesn't smell horrible but you have to be careful not to use too much or your hair will be crunchy and gross. Not worth the price in my opinion.
Amy M.
New Phila, OH
This is my absolute favorite sea salt spray! It is awesome! Makes my hair have so much volume and waves! The bottle I have has lasted a long time so I feel like it's worth the price compared to cheaper salt sprays. I think I use less of this to get a good result.
Rachel M.
Athens, GA
I love this texture spray. It makes my hair have the rough texture that I get after being in the ocean and sun all day. It smells like the ocean and gives my hair the exact beachy waves and texture I desire. I would definitely buy this product again and I recommend it.
Emily G.
One- the smell of this is amazing. Plus this leaves your hair looking like you just left the beach! Tons of volume and texture in this little bottle. I have natural waves and this is a perfect product for my hair.
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
It had great texture to my naturally wavy hair. I spray some on my damp hair and scrunch up my curls to get a style that lasts all day. Some days it does seem to dry my hair out more but the look it gives to my hair makes up for it.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.