BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica D.
Palatka, FL
This stuff is awful! While it did make my hair feel like I had been at the beach it did so in the worst way! My hair felt like I had just hair sprayed it all together in a clump! I returned this product :(
Danielle Z.
I really love the look that this spray gives to my wavy but fine hair. Especially when i don't like using heat on my hair all the time this plays up my waves and gives my hair nice body
Lauren P.
Brentwood, TN
I have naturally curly/wavy hair and this helps define a little. It does give you a tousled look, which I enjoy. I do think other products perform better on me, personally, so I did gift it to a friend. She SWEARS by this, though. She has super straight (hard to curl) hair, and this is the only thing that gives her a little bit of texture.
Lauren H.
Brookfield, OH
I Absoluteely love this product. It smells awesome and works great. I use it all the time and then braid my hair and leave and really gives the perfect beach waves. It's expensive
Fall A.
Modesto, CA
This spray is just spectacular! I love it, it works spectacularly. It doesn't leave a film or make my hair dirty. Only a few sprays are necessary to make the perfect beach waves. This product makes better beach waves then any other product.
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA
have very fine and very straight hair. I can't use a lot of products because they weigh my hair down and/or make it too oily. I love texturizing sprays and salt sprays though because they give a little body and texture to my otherwise limp and lifeless hair. Bumble and Bumble has apparently been around for a while, but this is the first time I have actually tried it and I am so glad that I did. This surf spray is perfect for my hair. It is lightweight and free from harmful chemicals. It really does make your hair feel like you just got out of the ocean. I have a little "crunch" in my hair after I have sprayed it and style my hair. It smells great and doesn't weigh down my hair AT ALL. I bet if you have curly or wavy hair this product would be even more amazing, but sadly I will never experience those coveted curls unless I make them myself! I like this product so much that I am about to buy a few more bumble and bumble products #beachbashcontest
Naomi B.
Jersey city, NJ
The California girl in me loooves this product especially when I'm missing those summer days. This product gives your hair a fun texture and has a great fragrance! Wear it and remember your childhood days on the beach when it's 20 degrees out!
Ellie B.
I have naturally wavy hair and love this! Its the best sea salt spray ive ever used and would never use another. It doesn't make my hair feel super dirty and gives a great look
Mary Alice O.
I love this mostly for my natural hair days. My hair can be very curly and gorgeous with the right products like this one! It makes my hair smell so nice and feel so super soft!
Sydnee K.
Palatine, IL
This spray is my go to on those lazy mornings when I don't feel like putting heat on my hair. Its perfect for those tousled beachy hair look without actually going to the beach.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.