BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Ashley C.
RALEIGH, NC
Love this spray, recreates that perfect salty wind blown hairstyle any day. Use it for days when I need to get ready quickly and for a fun summer style that isn't effected by the humidity. My hair isn't very curly but this spray gives it just enough for beachy waves.
Paige A.
Irving, TX
The most amazing thing I have ever found. I love it so much more than any other bard. It's not crunchy or sticky and makes my hair look and feel amazing. Love the smell and I would recommend it!
Becca M.
Mendota Hts, MN
Love bumble and bumble surf spray! My fine hair doesn't do much, so I keep it pretty short. The surf spray gives my hair enough texture to be able to spike it up in the back and add volume. A little goes a long way and this spray works great with a blowdryer. Satisfied customer! Buy online direct for extra samples!
ashley d.
Bryn athyn, PA
I decided to try this product because my hair is naturally wavy and sea salt spray normally does pretty well in it. This product didn't disappoint! I spray it on wet or mostly dry hair and scrunch. It's not heavy or crunchy at all! I am almost out and need to get more!
Jen W.
Geneva, IL
This is one of my favorite products for summer time! I love using it after rinsing my hair at the pool and then towel drying. It's the only time I've successfully achieved "beach hair". plus it smells like the beach! It's not sticky at all, and a bottle lasts a long time!
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
This product is decent but not my favorite. I'm not a fan of the smell and I find it can leave my hair sticky if I'm not careful with how much I use. A little but goes a long way. I think it probably works better on some hair textures than others.
Allyson C.
Tonawanda, NY
Meh, that's the best I can do. Its a great brand don't get me wrong, I love some of their products. This one is just ehh. Its weighs down my hair and leaves it stringy, straw like and sticky
Jessica H.
Potterville , MI
I didn't have any great results with this product either. The best results I had were when I curled my hair and used the spray to relax them. I love that look, but it's a look that takes a lot of time, and I'm not convinced I need the spray to loosen my curls anyhow.
Natalie M.
One of my favorite sprays. it's fantastic if you want a low maintenance hair style. spray it on when wet scrunch a bit and let it air dry! voila! instant beach hair. great size and smell make it the perfect travel companion
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
This stuff is so good. I have naturally curly/wavy combo hair and this really helps. It adds the right amount of texture and curl. it smells good too! it doesn't make my hair crunchy or tough.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.