BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN
I love the way my hair smells. The texture of my hair was amazing. It met every expectation I had. It's better then anything I've ever tried. It's very long lasting. I totally would recommend this to others.
Vivien F.
Love the way this gives me a really nice matte beachy just out of the water hair look. Doesn't really have a smell. But I like the not did in a week hair look and this is what it gives me as a way to cheat 😭😂
s g.
This product is the only surf spray that has worked for me to date. It makes my hair smooth, volumized and wavey just like a day at the beach but unlike other sprays it doesn't leave my hair crunchy and brittle. It also helps control the oil production and keeps my hair from getting greasey.
Dorie H.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the added texture it gives when I need it. this spray not only gives your that tousled beachy look, but it really helps with things like braids and buns too - giving the texture needed to hold a messy do in place.
Tracy T.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I think if I didn't already have naturally curly, frizzy hair, I'd love this product. But I can usually only achieve that "beachy" look with surf spray when I'm actually at the beach and my hair is windblown. There's definitely a learning curve when it comes to using any type of surf spray.
Sara B.
Dallas, TX
This product is #mycultclassic - I use it at least 3x a week and can't travel without it! It gives my hair the perfect amount of texture and sexy cool style. Plus, it's easy to use - spray in wet hair, tousle & let dry. LOVE
Cailyn T.
Eau Claire, WI
I love this product, I have naturally wavy hair but when I use this spray it makes my hair look so much better! I use just a few spritzes in the morning and it keeps my hair looking good all day. While it is more expensive I think it's worth the price because of how well it works.
Brooklynn M.
Newport Beach, CA
For someone with straight hair, this product is great to add be achy waves. It smells great and gets the job done! I'm always impressed by the Bumble and bumble Brand and their Surf Spray is no different.
Suzzette M.
Not really all the impressed. All the hype around the product and I was let down by it. It didn't give me that nice and beachy look. I feel like other drugstore brands gave me a better beachy do than this product did. I might try it again.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
This spray gives me great beach waves. My hair doesn't feel crunchy or stiff and it doesn't make my hair look dry. This is a great product and I will continue to repurchase it. I also love the scent!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.