BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Brooklynn M.
Newport Beach, CA
For someone with straight hair, this product is great to add be achy waves. It smells great and gets the job done! I'm always impressed by the Bumble and bumble Brand and their Surf Spray is no different.
Suzzette M.
Not really all the impressed. All the hype around the product and I was let down by it. It didn't give me that nice and beachy look. I feel like other drugstore brands gave me a better beachy do than this product did. I might try it again.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
This spray gives me great beach waves. My hair doesn't feel crunchy or stiff and it doesn't make my hair look dry. This is a great product and I will continue to repurchase it. I also love the scent!
Bree O.
Fort Wayne , In
I absolutely love this stuff, it has been around for such a long time, I swear I remember her first using this like a decade ago and it is still absolutely amazing, I don't know if there was really anything else on the market when this had first come out and it is still my favorite
Jenny G.
This is my favorite salt spray! It's the only salt spray I've ever used that doesn't make my fine hair feel greasy.

It is pricey, but I've not found another product of any lesser price that compares.
member-38b9bdb0a
Waitsfield, VT
Leaves hair very dry after and makes styling difficult once it has dried. Would not recommend this product for thin hair. Disappointed in that it did not meet my expectations in regards to providing the styling effects it suggests. 3 stars in hopes it might work for others!
Erika O.
Bothell , WA
I have really fine, straight hair. When I want to curl my hair with a wand or curling iron right after a wash, I spray this in my hair, blow dry and style. This product greatly helps my hair to keep the curl.
Christian O.
I personally didn't care for this product. I didn't feel like it did much for my hair at all and I don't consider my hair that thick. It may work for somebody with very fine hair. Compared to other alternatives, I feel their are better. They can definitely improve their formula.
Morgan W.
Lexington, KY
I had heard such good things about this spray so I finally broke down and bought some and I do not understand the hype. It doesn't give my hair any wave and only makes my hair crunchy and gross feeling.
Steffie B.
I can see how this can work for someone with great waves and body to their hair already. But for my wimpy waves, the BnB surf spray just makes it straight and crunchy instead of bringing it out. I really wanted this to work but it simply did not give me those coveted Beachy waves.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.