BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mary E.
Nashville, TN
This definitely makes hair feel beachy. Not only does it make it wavy, but it feels a bit gritty too. Overall not bad cause it does give me beach flashbacks, which I like. That being said, you'll want a smooth in product like the invisible oil to pair with this.
Brandy W.
The best texture spray I have ever used and it smells amazing! Perfect for adding texture without making you look like you haven't washed or combed your hair after getting out of bed. My fav!
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray is my favorite! This spray gives my hair volume and texture and gives my hair the wind-blown feel. I will definitely continue to purchase and recommend to others
Courtney O.
Camarillo, CA
I keep this around for occasional use. If I use it everyday, it makes my hair dry and brittle. But occasional use gives it a great, beachy texture! Definitely use a good conditioner before.
Rachel S.
Phoenix, AZ
What a solid sea spray! It's iconic in it's own way. I found it best to use on damp hair but it also works great on dry. I wouldn't use it every day as it could dry out your hair, but it's so great for that tousled bed head look.
valeria h.
beach waves? yup this not only smells good but it's such a soft spray that is very effective. the scent is fruity and fresh it met all my expectations. it's a 10. i honestly think all their products are always different that's what i love about then they are very unique
Yosha D.
NEW LONDON, CT
I bought this before and since i already to have curly hair, it makes sure to keep my curls looking like it is beach ready. Don't use too much of it though, this product works differently on different types of hair.
Camille R.
Hayward, CA
I like using this when I'm lazy to fix my hair and I'm on the go. It gives me that nice beachy wave look. Sometimes it will make my hair look dry so I would have to combine this with bumble and bumble invisible hairdresser oil. I have 3 bottles of these lol.
Melissa V.
Wonderful summer texturizing spray! Gives me perfect mermaid hair all year round. Smells amazing. Just spray from the middle of your hairline down to roots and scrunch to work product in!
KarLa R.
Roswell, NM
I got a travel size of this in a holiday set and really enjoyed it. It gave my hair that sea-tossed, beach wave without leaving it overly weighed down, or crunchy. The only drawback for me is that it's way too pricey for me to repurchase on a regular basis!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.