BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Samantha S.
I have pretty thin, straight hair and this product did nothing for me. I tried it multiple ways--leaving it in my hair with nothing else, using a blow dyer, etc. and it just didn't add any wave. It honestly made it look blah. I would recommend this product for those with already curly or wavy hair.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I love the surf spray! It has a nice scent and I like the design of the bottle. The spray comes out evenly too and in a mist which I like! I just spray some in and lightly scrunch for a beach wavy look. So easy to do!
Silvia C.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this stuff, but more specifically the lighter version that they recently came out with! It looks like beach tossed hair it is really effective and gives me the look I want. I have long, brown, fine hair. I think they need to start selling this is bigger bottles for more of a discounted price!
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
So happy with this product! I have naturally thick, wavey hair and this spray really helped amp up the texture and volume! I find it a little bit pricey, but if it's used correctly, a little bit goes a long way! This will definitely be a staple in my hair care routine for years to come!
Paige B.
I'm not sure if I'm using this product correctly or what. Maybe I'm using to much but it's very heavy and hard to style but I'm willing to try it out more. Better instructions would be nice but I'm going to watch videos and try again
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Makes my hair feel a bit harsh but I love the natural feeling and wave it gives to my hair. I don't often wear my hair natural, but when I do I reach for a sea salt spray like this one. It's the only thing that makes my hair do what it is "supposed to do."
Amy G.
Syosset, NY
I am absolutely in love with this product! They hype is real! A sea salt infused spray gives my fine, straight hair the texture it so desperately needs, and I love having beachy hair without all the sand. It is a little on the pricier side but I would no doubt purchase again when it runs out!
Diane P.
It's a nice spray. I like using this when I have perm in my hair because it really helps it to look really wavy and more beachy. Without a perm, my hair is usually really straight so it doesn't really do anything to it. It is also pretty pricy.
Tori G.
Temecula, CA
I like this stuff a lot the packaging is adorable and the sprayer on this gives a nice and even spray over your hair this really does make my hair look like ive spent a day at the beach it makes my waves look better than normal i definitely recommend!
Crystal W.
While I don't use this on my hair wet, I do spray it on after I curl my hair, to give it a tousled look rather than an uptight curly look like I'm trying to go to prom or something. I like the texture it gives to my hair when I spray it on dry hair, but I don't love it if I spray it onto my wet hair.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.