BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Eleanor M.
Hands down, the best texturizing spray I have ever tried. After spritzing on damp hair and letting it air dry, you have beachy, tousled waves and super soft hair. The smell is light, and it lasts throughout the day. Highly recommend.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I like this as a texturizer but not so much for the beach my wave look. I have fine hair and too much just weighs it down or makes it crunchy. It's a fine balance to get the correct amount for all you fine haired people. I know 2 sprays does it for me and I get a fluffed up texturized look.
Hana B.
Urbandale
Love this i have thick wavy hair and in summer flat iron is just pointless so I live for this spray to control my hair and get that beachy look. It is a bit pricy and I have also found mixing my own sea salt and water work well also.
LaKeshia J.
High hopes were had for this surf spray however it was a bit of a let down. The smell was really nice but I did not love the way it made my hair feel and I did not get the texture I was looking for. Beachy waves is what it promises but not what it delivers. Instead, my hair just looked dry on the ends and greasy on the crown.
Taylor B.
I absolutely love this spray. Easiest thing to do with my hair! I apply it to wet hair and unlike others, my hair doesn't dry frizzy. It isn't the cheapest, but it is definitely worth every single penny. I use about one bottle a year (and usually over-apply,) so it is worth it!
Paloma G.
Really good product for my fine/thin hair. One thing to remember is less is more and if you go overboard with the product your hair will be a frizzy, coarse, dry mess. I know the instructions recommend to spray it to damp hair but for me it worked better with dry hair. Overall, the spray will deliver and you'll get beautiful beachy waves.
Julianne N.
Baltimore, MD
Even though my hair is naturally wavy, I love using Bumble and bumble Surf Spray to really create that beachy look. Just a little bit in my wet and dry hair and my hair looks like I'm on vacation even if my pale skin says otherwise!
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Love the way this leaves my hair looking, like I just stepped off of the beach. This is great for after a quick shower or styling your hair after a day at the pool or beach. Does not leave your hair feeling crunchy or over textured
Kenzie C.
Grand rapids, MI
The Bumble and bumble Surf Spray met my expectations. After curling my hair in spirals, I spray it into my hair and it gives it more of a beachy, undone look that I'm really going for in the spring and summer months. I also really enjoy the scent compared to other options.
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
this spray is my life saver during those hot summer days when using styling tools is just not an option. it's so convenient to just spray wet hair throw it in a bun for an hour or so then let it out to have beach waves without the beach.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.