BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Kristen B.
Freedom, PA
This stuff is so amazing. It adds texture to your hair and volume. It does exactly what it says it supposed to do my hair feels like I just came from the beach I wish they had more in the bottle for the price it's just too much I bought it once after I received a sample and I'm in love with it I just can't spend that much money on it
Desiree S.
North haven, CT
One word for this product .. YES. This was the first sea spray I ever used and it has always been the best. It works so well and completely met my expectation for what I was looking for. A little more expensive than most but so amazing!!!
Glyniel C.
this is the best sea spray I've used and it really does a great job adding texture to your hair. I will say that it works better for girls with thinner/medium course hair. this only works well for me on straightened second day hair, not when my hair is course and naturally curly.
Jessica G.
Shelby Twp, MI
My favorite spray of this type, I wish it were cheaper, that's why I gave it a 4. if it weren't so pricey I would use this all the time! I buy it whenever bumble and bumble has good promotions. it gives my wavy hair a nice, hippie like texture.
Sisto A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Recently tried this one and i was very impressed by how it leaves my hair, i thought it was mostly marketing (its probably still is) but the product works very well and after i used it looks like I'm back from a beach day (I mean my hair does)
Katie W.
Ocean City, NJ
This is my absolute favorite spray to create beach waves. My hair is naturally very coarse/curly & color treated and this makes it look like I spent the day at the beach. I love the smell & it is perfect for those in-between shampoo days
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
This stuff is the only surf spray you will ever need! I use this on my clients who want beachy waves and they're never disappointed. It's pricey, but a little goes a long way so this bottle lasts forever.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
I really love the look and the texture this gives my flat and lifeless hair. It gives it the exact salty beachy wavy look as if I just came out of the ocean! And it has a nice muted almost salty smell that I find really nice too. It lost a star because of how STUPIDLY expensive it is!
Sisto A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
It just happens that i got this product suggested by my barber and I have to say that its really good it leaves your hairs exactly as you were on the seaside after a day on the beach. I would specially recommend to people that has oily hair..!
Annie L.
Brighton, MA
I bought the spray so that I can get the beach waves. I find that it doesn't add too much texture to my hair, and I was hoping for a nice fragrance to go with it. This product, unfortunately, has neither. I have tried a range of amount of spray to try to see if it can give it the texture and volume, but sadly, I am underwhelmed.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this only good for people with straight/wavy hair? Or does it do something for the curly crowd too? I love the tousled looks, and almost always see this product recommended for these styles, but I have curly thick hair and don't think this would really do anything for me. Am I wrong in thinking that?
Erika D.
Has anyone tried this who has very straight hair? I have pin straight hair and just not sure if this would hold the wave.
Liv R.
I have fine and wavy hair, but lots of it. Will this product work with my hair type or will it weigh it down? Any advice on how I should use it (air dry or diffuse)?
Kylie S.
Denver, CO
How does this product look in hair? Is it crunchy or keep hair soft and wavy?
Ivette U.
Does this product leave hair greasy? Help not have waves without frizz?

Sephora