BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this for that natural beach wave look! My favorite way of using this is spraying it in damp hair then putting it up in a bun for about 30 minutes until your hair is nearly dry then letting it down and running your fingers through it!
Elaine D.
I have a brand loyalty for bumble and bumble. I love everything they make. This surf spray gives you beautiful "beachy waves" right at the tip of your hands. It smells good and can easy be built up with more sprays. This is perfect for summer!
Jennifer H.
I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I have to say I am disappointed. The products does help make my hair more "wavy" than it is, but it does so by also adding a lot of unnecessary friz. Once it dries out, it looks as though I just got out of bed and walked out. I also think the amount of product in the bottle is not worth the $ spent. Will not buy again
Emily R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I used this product for a couple of months, and I'm not going to lie it did its job and gave me nice texture. Only downfall is that it left my hair feeling "crinkly" every now and then, as well as increased my frizz on more humid days. Bumble and bumble has some amazing products, this one just did not work out the best on my thinner hair.
Amanda M.
Asbury Park, NJ
Bumble and bumble surf spray is exactly what it says. Like the salty ocean in a bottle. It gives your hair this fresh from the beach appearance and feel. It makes your hair a little crunchy, but not sticky. I would purchase and use this again!
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
This stuff is the only surf spray you will ever need! I use this on my clients who want beachy waves and they're never disappointed. It's pricey, but a little goes a long way so this bottle lasts forever.
Katie W.
Ocean City, NJ
This is my absolute favorite spray to create beach waves. My hair is naturally very coarse/curly & color treated and this makes it look like I spent the day at the beach. I love the smell & it is perfect for those in-between shampoo days
Sisto A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Recently tried this one and i was very impressed by how it leaves my hair, i thought it was mostly marketing (its probably still is) but the product works very well and after i used it looks like I'm back from a beach day (I mean my hair does)
Desiree S.
North haven, CT
One word for this product .. YES. This was the first sea spray I ever used and it has always been the best. It works so well and completely met my expectation for what I was looking for. A little more expensive than most but so amazing!!!
Glyniel C.
this is the best sea spray I've used and it really does a great job adding texture to your hair. I will say that it works better for girls with thinner/medium course hair. this only works well for me on straightened second day hair, not when my hair is course and naturally curly.
Asia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this leave your hair with a crunchy feeling?
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
OOO I CANT WAIT TO TRY THIS! Does anyone have other great products similar to this I could try too? This sounds awesome.
Agnieszka J.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well on thin hair?
Victoria N.
Calgary, AB
How well does this work? Is it worth it?
Kelly A.
How long does this product last?