BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Kelsey B.
Macomb, IL
This is my favorite beach spray out there! It provides so much texture without overly-drying. A little goes a long way, and for the price, it lasts a long time! It gives your hair the beach look without the sand, sun, or chlorine
Julianne N.
Baltimore, MD
Even though my hair is naturally wavy, I love using Bumble and bumble Surf Spray to really create that beachy look. Just a little bit in my wet and dry hair and my hair looks like I'm on vacation even if my pale skin says otherwise!
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
This is the MOST GLORIOUS sea salt spray! I've never used anything better. I have naturally curly hair and it works wonderfully on my curls! It has a slight fragrance but nothing nasty or overpowering. This is my summer go-to texturizing spray.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
This is okay. It's great for those beachy waves but I feel like this is so gritty and drying for my hair. I personally can't use it. My hair has been through so much bleach and hair dye, I don't need to dry out my hair even more.
Kenzie C.
Grand rapids, MI
The Bumble and bumble Surf Spray met my expectations. After curling my hair in spirals, I spray it into my hair and it gives it more of a beachy, undone look that I'm really going for in the spring and summer months. I also really enjoy the scent compared to other options.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This stuff is great. I've tried making a DIY salt spray but it doesn't work nearly as well as this. I use this is dry hair not wet! It's great for when you want beach my waves on first day hair! It takes away the ringlet look of iron curls without making your hair look dry.
Katherine H.
I love this stuff so much! My long, thick hair looks amazing after a few sprays of this! It accentuates my waves and smells amazing! The cost is a bit steep, but for how well it works, I think it's a great deal. It doesn't last the longest with such long hair, but I will continue to use it until I find something I like better.
Adrianne O.
#beachbag If you want an easy go to beach spray, this is your best bet!! It's so easy to use. And I'm lazy, so i need a quick fix. You just towel dry, spray, and go. This surf spray leaves me with amazing beachy waves that I love!!
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Love the way this leaves my hair looking, like I just stepped off of the beach. This is great for after a quick shower or styling your hair after a day at the pool or beach. Does not leave your hair feeling crunchy or over textured
Hollee B.
Portland, OR
I LOVE this spray! I have extremely thick hair, and I love having beachy loose waves in my hair. I also want the texture back in my hair that I lose once I wash it. This spray is awesome without feeling too gritty or sticky. A little does go a long way, so I'd say start out with a couple sprays and layer on as needed.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.