BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray

Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amelia S.
Northville, MI
This spray works really well at adding some extra waves into your hair. It smells very nice and is easy to use. I know their are cheaper versions out there like the Suave® Professionals Sea Mineral Infusion Texturizing Sea Salt Spray one,
But personally I haven’t tried any other one so I can’t compare them. But, I really like this. I would say this is for straight to mildly wavy hair.
victoria c.
Washingtonville, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked this product out of all the other ones I've tried. It smells good too. I just hate how tiny the bottle was and it made my hair so so sticky. For the amount I paid for it I would say you get your money's worth thought. If you want beach hair this is a good product to get
shelby w.
Waldorf, MD
Absolutely love! Back when I was in high school there was a huge following for this product & I can so understand why now! I hate that I waited so long to try it. It doesn't take much so the price isn't bad considering how long it should last. I would recommend & buy again for sure.
Lisa M.
Ridgewood , NJ
I ended up getting this and a sample box however I felt that it was a little too oily however the effective date was really nice to my hair and made me look like I had just came back from the beach and had natural beach waves
Heather S.
Coal Township, PA
I have fine hair, so a little of this goes a long way, but it definitely is my favorite "beachy wave" spray! Best used while drying your hair, if sprayed & left in, hair can get kind of weighted down& dirty feeling.
Rikki A.
Cleveland
Love love love this product! I have naturally wavy hair and this product gives my hair a light hold and slightly less frizzy texture when I let it air dry. I’ve been using it for years and I keep coming back over and over again!
Rachel C.
Tupelo, MS
Bumble and bumble. is my favorite Surf Spray! It never leaves my hair feeling "crunchy" like other surf sprays I've tried. It smells SO GOOD, literally like you just walked off the beach. Also, the bottle seems small but it literally lasted me a year. It doesn't take much, in fact it takes very little to achieve those effortless beach waves. This can be used on wet or dry hair and it just adds texture when ya need it!
Samantha V.
Franklin Park, IL
I love the way this product smells! it's amazing. It does not work for thick hair. it took a lot of trial and error before I got this product to work for me. I can't use it on wet hair, it does nothing. I have to curl/wave my hair first then use this as sort of a hairspray/finishing spray. it does leave a little bit of residue if you over use it and when you use to much it also makes your hair super prone to tangles
Emma A.
Decatur, GA
It’s not difficult to see why this has won many awards in the past. It’s really up there when it comes to adding texture and styling beachy hair. It works on most hair type but not all, hence the 4 star rating. I don’t recommend this for people with fine, super straight hair. It has a tendency to make this specific type look dull and heavy all around. It’s just a bit too heavy ironically. But all in all it’s a great product.
Ola A.
I have fine-medium straight hair that slightly bends at the ends and purchased this to try to get some beachy waves and texture in my otherwise flat, boring straight hair.
I try to avoid damaging my hair as much as possible, so I always air-dry my hair. I haven’t tried this product with any heat tools.
That said, while it didn’t magically transform my straight hair into waves, it gives great volume and matte texture! I spray it in damp or dry hair around the crown for volume. Only need a few sprays, about 4-6, to get great volume and texture that isn’t sticky (overdoing it with spray will leave it feeling matted and slightly sticky).
Would maybe repurchase the travel size spray for travel; I really like Sebastian’s whipped creme mousse for effortless air-dried volume, but they don’t have a travel sized version.
Ivette U.
Does this product leave hair greasy? Help not have waves without frizz?
Kylie S.
Denver, CO
How does this product look in hair? Is it crunchy or keep hair soft and wavy?
Emily O.
Always wanted to try this brand but Are they cruelty free? I can't seem to find any information on it
Liv R.
I have fine and wavy hair, but lots of it. Will this product work with my hair type or will it weigh it down? Any advice on how I should use it (air dry or diffuse)?
Paige B.
Santa Fe
Does it work on straight hair

Sephora