2 years, 8 months ago
I bought some wasn't that impressed
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
South Fulton, TN
2 years, 9 months ago
Hey Tiffany, Gonna give you my honest opinion here. I too have naturally curly hair & love the just been to the Beach look, even though I'm stuck in TN. (I grew up in Destin Florida) While Bumble & Bumble surf spray is awesome, I actually like Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray better (the price is better as well). I have both in my bathroom & I will usually reach for the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe before I reach for the Bumble & Bumble. The not your mother's doesn't make my hair near as crunchy & also smells so much better. You can also get the big bottle of not your mother's for half the price you can get the trial bottle of B&B. I like them both but i love the NYM's. You can find it at Walgreens, Wal-Mart, target, online, just about everywhere. That's just my opinion.
2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you. I am going to check this out
2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I well go check it out. I love that store anyway
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
San Diego, CA
2 years, 9 months ago
They sell these in mini sizes at Sephora, I definitely think it's worth the try!