Amber C.

Dani C.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
2 years, 1 month ago
This does not at all. It is by far my favorite on the go quick fix!!!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Richmond, VA
2 years, 2 months ago
This spray is by far my favorite when it comes to creating beachy waves. It does not feel crunchy and works like a charm!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Broadlands, VA
2 years, 9 months ago
I've tried lots of sprays for beach waves and this is one of the best ones I've tried. It gives texture and holds the style without the dry, crunchy feeling.
Hilary F.
Hilary F.
Enon Valley, PA
3 years, 1 month ago
I noticed that when I overdo it it might feel a little dry but never crunchy! It's all about moderation, one spray on each side for each level of hair. Good luck!
Heather U.
Heather U.
Naugatuck , CT
3 years, 1 month ago
I have super fine hair and no matter how much I use, I don't find this to be crunchy or dirty! If you have thicker hair, they made a newer version with oil and sea salt!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
SAN ANSELMO, CA
3 years, 1 month ago
I have been using this product for years. My hair gets oily quickly and I haven't once experienced that with this product. I spray in the middle/ends of the hair and it bounces up really nicely. No crunchiness also. Totally natural feeling and looking
Samah S.
Samah S.
Orleans, ON
3 years, 1 month ago
I don't think it makes my hair crunchy but don't go overboard with it! This one is better than the other one to be honest
Brittani P.
Brittani P.
Irving, TX
3 years, 1 month ago
Compared to a few of the other "Sea Salt" and "Surf sprays" I prefer this one. It does make my hair feel a little bit dry but if I'm curling my hair - this stuff is pretty awesome for helping my straight hair curl and hold. It doesn't really make your hair feel crunchy unless you spray it heavily.
Katie T.
Katie T.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
3 years, 1 month ago
No! I like the way my hair feels after using this... not crunchy at all.