Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work with wavy hair?

Kasondra F.
Kasondra F.
Ashland City, Tn
2 years, 8 months ago
This is one of my go summer products and I have thick wavy hair if it air dries. I like to spray this on damp hair and lightly scrunch my hair. I find it gives me that tousled beachy wave look.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
2 years, 9 months ago
I have wavy hair too, and I think bumble and bumble is the best if ever used- and believe me, I've tried a ton. I would warn that it can dry your hair and scalp out if you use it too frequently. But it smells great and is perfect for giving extra texture and making my waves look more defined.
Rhenicia H.
Rhenicia H.
Hollis, NY
2 years, 10 months ago
On wavy hair I feel like this product works best just adding nice texture to the hair giving it the "beachy wave"
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Memphis, Tn
2 years, 10 months ago
My mom is a hairdresser and I have tried this product so many times. My hair is wavy and really thin. I feel like once I spray it all it does is make it smell good. Maybe it works on different hair textures, but not for me. It will dry your hair and scalp up so watch out for that. If you really want luck, but the bumble and bumble shampoo/conditioner.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
2 years, 10 months ago
I have a slight wave in my thin hair. I like to spray this into my wet hair after a shower. I'll either lightly scrunch up with a towel as it dries or if it's real humid let it dry without touching it.
Brittani P.
Brittani P.
Irving, TX
2 years, 10 months ago
I think it would probably work better with wavy hair. If you're hesitant but still want to try it, they offer travel sizes at Sephora and Bumble & Bumble. I would suggest trying that.. they also have this new sea salt mousse... sounds amazing. Maybe worth a try. I have really thick hair so I find this stuff works best when I let it work alone.