Jasmine E.
New Rochelle, NY

kate a.
kate a.
1 year, 3 months ago
My hair is wavy already but sometimes it straightens out. I like to use this product as a reinforcer. I have thin hair mostly but thick hair in the back.
Katie W.
Katie W.
2 years, 5 months ago
I have very fine hair so I am not sure in terms of if it works on every hair type. However, I do use this product all of the time and I really do think it gives beachy waves. And I also love it because it gives you the perfect second day hair to pretty much do whatever you want with. And it will hold the style much better. If you are hesitant to splurge on the bumble and bumble there is a drugstore brand that I believe is called "Not Your Mother's Beach Waves" or something along those lines and it does pretty much the same thing. However I think the bumble and bumble is slightly less drying. Hope this help!
Dorie H.
Dorie H.
Brooklyn, NY
2 years, 5 months ago
It adds tons of texture but if you don't have wavy hair, it's not a curling spray that will give you wavy hair. it takes what you have, adds a bit of grit to keep it in that messy beachy vibe
Christine W.
Christine W.
2 years, 5 months ago
It depends on your hair type. I have very fine, very straight hair and I feel like this gives me some texture and and makes my hair feel like it's fresh out of the ocean. However, if your hair doesn't curl or have any wave and doesn't hold curl well, I don't think that this is going to give you the beach waves you might be hoping for.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Quincy, MA
2 years, 5 months ago
I can only speak for myself here, but yes! It does. My hair is on the finer side, and already prone to curl (a lot), so it works well for me. Spritz all over and under while it's wet and that's all I need to do. I would say thicker and straighter hair than mine would be likely to get wavy instead. I'd also recommend using a diffuser if you choose not to let your hair dry naturally. It does last all day for the folks I know who've used it, and thankfully the awesome smell lingers all day as well. (Really, you'll feel like you're on a beach.)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
2 years, 5 months ago
Hi Jasmine, I love the Surf spray! I have naturally wavy hair, but not beach waves. This helps turn my waves into beach waves... and it does last al day! I highly recommend the product. (Hope this helped)