Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA

Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the ones I have tried to and my hair ends up getting matted - brings tears to my eyes when I have to try and brush it out the breakage is crazy after. I don;t want to buy another one if this will do the same thing. Anyone else have this issue and if so what do you use??

Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
1 year, 2 months ago
I haven't found it matts my hair. I have very thin easily tangled hair too. I love this product & brand so I'd recommend it. If you're worried about the tangling try putting a leave in conditioner in your hair before hand. When I used the cheaper salt sprays I had issues like you're talking about and it was bc they were drying my hair out. Also if you regularly have tangle issues in general I'd recommend a tangle teezer brush. It's been a life saver for my thin hair for daily brushing.