BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I love this product! I used it in conjunction with the surf shampoo and conditioner, towel dried and 80% dried my hair with my hair dryer. I then sprayed this through my hair and combed through before slinging it into a bun yesterday morning. Slept all night with it in and then removed this morning.

I just ran my hands through, sprayed a little more as a scrunched and then sprayed with some hairspray and I can honestly say it looks like I've spent an afternoon at the beach!

I have straight hair that looks fine but my hairdresser says I have loads of it so maybe that makes the difference? Will definitely repurchase once I run out!
Keely C.
Bellingham
I like the brand Bumble and bumble and I like the beach spray. I gave my hair a different consistency and My Curls a different look. It look good for the day but I had to wash it right after. I normally like to be able to not wash my hair for an extra day. This definitely made it feel dirty. I don't know if that's what it's supposed to do or not but it did look cute for that day. The brand is Affordable and it does have some really good products. Like I said this did work but made your hair feel dirty and like you needed to wash it by the end of the afternoon. It really was not my favorite but it could have been worse!
Becky S.
My first time ever using a salt spray was on a trip where a girlfriend introduced me to this amazing stuff from bumble & bumble. Of course she had naturally wavy hair and a LOT of practice with it so we looked great...but when I bought it, it took some time to learn the best method to get the desired results on my long, super straight hair.
I've tried other brands to save on money but I live at the beach and alternate them so when I have a need for it to look close to perfect I choose Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray
nathalie s.
Bronx, NY
I have been searching for hair products that actually do what they are supposed to and this is the first one I've found in my 25 years of existence. I am lazy and do not like to do much with my hair other than put a product in and let it air dry. With this spray all I have to do is put it in, scrunch my hair & it looks like I actually spent time doing something with it. I bought a trial size because I didn't expect it to work but it was better than expected.
Dianna G.
I was very unimpressed with this surf spray.  I had my stylist use it and of course she thought it was amazing. I didn't really notice a difference, but thought I'd test it out. It was didn't give me a good beachy wave look. I have a small amount of wave in my hair, but curl my hair in the wave look. My stylist assured me it would have the same effect with easier effort, but I didn't notice enough of a difference to add this to my daily routine or expense for haircare.
Alyssa Z.
Grand Rapids
I love that this spray smells like the ocean. It adds a soft, saltwater grit and texture without being too intense or making my hair look dull, which is a fine line. It’s lightweight and great for either spraying into wet hair for beach wave Air dry, or using to add texture to finished styles. If anything, I wish it had slightly more effect on wet hair, I do have to use a lot of product to notice a difference when I use it damp.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
It’s not difficult to see why this has won many awards in the past. It’s really up there when it comes to adding texture and styling beachy hair. It works on most hair type but not all, hence the 4 star rating. I don’t recommend this for people with fine, super straight hair. It has a tendency to make this specific type look dull and heavy all around. It’s just a bit too heavy ironically. But all in all it’s a great product.
roya a.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I wanted to love this based on reviews I read but i tried it a few different times and a few different ways and I didn’t get the beach waves all the articles told me I would get. i’m thinking I just have too much hair and it’s too thick/coarse for it. it did a LITTLE bit of texturizing and I was able to make cute pony tails! so i kept it to use for my messy ponies but...that’s about it.
Jourdan P.
Dallas, TX
I worked at a Bumble salon and learned that this is a great sea salt spray for finer hair, gives a lovely texture without being too heavy. I don’t recommend this for thicker hair which is what I have as it is quite light and has a bit of a dry oil texture which would make us fuller haired girls eager to use more but for fine/thin, this will work wonders!
Leisha M.
Reading
I LOVE this for some gritty, texture after curling my hair with an iron. It's even better the day after styling for touch ups. This would also work great in the summer to air dried hair. My hair tends to be wavy and sometimes frizzy so I almost always use this in combination with a hairspray also. The smell is AMAZING - smells like the beach/summer.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.