BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

A saltwater-based styling spray. This styling spray adds volume and texture to the hair to create a sexy, wind-blown feel. Its salt-infused formula adds fullness, hold, and a cool, matte finish. Salt water is no secret to editorial stylists for adding volume and texture, and anyone who has been in the ocean knows of that salty, sexy, sun-dried, wind-styled feel (that seems such a shame to wash out). So while Bumble and bumble hasn't exactly bottled the real thing, they've replicated and improved it, including seaweed and kelp extracts to enhance moisture. Excellent for wavy types and landlocked surfers with winter blues, this spray adds body to fine hair and adds a nice texture for silver hair. see more...

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the ones I have...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair that wil...5 Answers
  • I have been circling around this at my salon. most surf sprays ma...9 Answers
ΜcΚennα B.
Review for: Bumble and bumble Surf Spray 4 oz
Y’all I do not like this stuff oh my... I know it’s a texturizing spray but my hair felt so crunchy and dirty after I sprayed it in. It also caused me to need to wash my hair more often because of the weird residue it left. I have very fine hair but a lot of it so maybe it was too much for my hair. Overall I returned it.
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely swear by this stuff. I have long fine hair and it's so hard to keep curls or waves in my hair for more than like 2 hours. I use this mostly when I'm going for a lose or beachy wave look. After I shower and towel dry my hair, I spray this and then put my hair into 2 French braids overnight. In the morning I take them out and my hair has perfect beach waves that last ALL day! Sometimes I even use this as my hair is drying before I go to curl it with a wand or curling iron because it puts so much texture into your hair and it makes my curls last so much longer. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone
grace l.
Los Angeles
This might be the best beach waves spray out there! It does make hair very dry with extended usage but wow it creates and holds onto easy relaxed beachy waves like no other! I usually twist hair then apply some, then scrunch after unraveling, waves stay put all day.
t a.
Wahiawa, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
has been my go to product for beach waves for years. i have pretty naturally wavy hair that gets tempermental and turns to a lions mane if i dont put any product in it at all. on my lazy days after i shower i spritz some of this in and tousle my hair a bit and let this stuff work its magic. if i want second day waves i spritz this in before bed again and throw in a top knot and let it down the next morning looking effortless and mermaid-y. plus it smells just like you stepped off the beach without having to deal with the sand.
Kimberly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thin, fine hair and I need a lot of product in it in order to make it look full. I started using this the beginning of the summer and have found that it definitely does help to give my hair some grit and volume. In the summer, I would just spray it in my wet hair and let it air dry but now that it's fall and going to get cooler, I spray it on my roots before I blow dry my hair and it helps with the fullness and volume. It actually have a great smell and it's doesn't make you hair sticky or feel gross which is a huge factor!
Jordan K.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend went to a cosmetology school that patterned with bumble and bumble, so I’ve been using a lot of their products lately. I have naturally pin straight hair that I like to give some texture/waves too sometimes without using heat or feeling like I have a ton of product in my hair. This is basically just salt water, so it’s exactly what I want/need. It doesn’t make my hair feel like it’s being weighed down but gives it a nice, effortless texture.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product if you like salt sprays. It gives you those fun beach waves that are so on-trend these days, with out being too sticky or heavy. I am not a big fan of salt sprays, as they don't give me enough body, but this is the best one I have tried. Rightly so too, as it is a bit pricey.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Britt M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first ever surf spray and still one of my favorites. The scent is great, and it gives you waves just as if you stepped out of the ocean. It does tend to make my hair a bit dry, but using a hair mask takes care of that. I love the rubber bottle as well, it never leaks and is easy to take everywhere. Just wish it were cheaper since I go through it so fast, which is why I tend to go the drugstore route.
Sandra B.
Fort Collins, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t mind this spray, I like the way it smells but I do think it’s over priced. Doesn’t work terrible well in my hair but does add a little bit of wave. Just makes some pieces too crunchy for my liking
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Jasmine E.
New Rochelle, NY
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Tiffany L.