Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL

What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
June 25, 2016, 1:15 a.m.
This is the perfect product for those days when your in a rush. Only have time to shower and go. I Scrunch my hair straight out of the shower. Then spray some surf spray all over and continue to scrunch. You don't need any mousse or hair spray. I creates enough texture and volume for that effortless beach look.
June 25, 2016, 1:15 a.m.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
June 23, 2016, 2:45 p.m.
The smell is great, and the texture spray gives my hair that effortless beach hair look!
Helena J.
Helena J.
June 17, 2016, 5:29 p.m.
Definitely the texture it gives to my pretty straight hair! It gives me the ability to put it in pretty much any style, whereas normally it wouldn't stay!
Brittnee R.
Brittnee R.
Oct. 6, 2015, 9:09 p.m.
I love that you can have a beach look even if you aren't at the beach! If you want a beautiful VS model look in dead winter- use a little surf spray and you are headed that way!
Yara H.
Yara H.
Jan. 3, 2015, 2:54 a.m.
100% The smell! It's Amazing!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Dec. 16, 2014, 8 p.m.
This spray is very versatile and can create definition, separation, body/volume, hold, texture, and messy style!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Aug. 11, 2014, 4:49 p.m.
I love the texture it gives my hair!
Karly C.
Karly C.
July 11, 2014, 10:56 a.m.
The smell!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
June 13, 2014, 9:18 p.m.
I love that it doesn't leave your hair stiff and crunchy yet holds the wave really well.
Emma G.
Emma G.
Jan. 9, 2014, 12:20 p.m.
I love that it helps enhance my already naturally wavy hair without making my hair feel heavy or crunchy
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Nov. 6, 2013, 5:43 p.m.
My favorite thing is the way it actually makes my hair look like I just got out of the ocean. It gives it great texture, wave and IT SMELLS AWESOME!

Join Now