Bumble and bumble Surf Infusion uploaded by Ceal C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

An oil- and salt-infused spray to create soft, sea-tossed waves with sheen. This innovative blend of tropical oils and sea botanicals softens hair and adds shine while a sea mineral complex builds tousled texture. It's perfect for those who need extra conditioning in or out of the sun for a softer, touchable finish. It contains UV filters to guard against the drying effects of the sun and offers beachy, windswept texture with volume and a matte finish. Keep travel-size Surf Infusion out of direct sunlight to preserve its sea-breezy blue color and prevent fading. If color does fade, don't fret performance is not affected.

• Would this work for shoulder length, naturally wavy, thick hair pro...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff actually work? How did it make your hair look and f...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been using this everyday since my hair stylist recommended it to me. I've always loved sea salt sprays, but the common problem has been making my hair feel dry, but this one has oil infused! At first I was hesitant about spraying extra oil into my hair, when my hair already gets so oily as it is, but to my surprise this didn't leave my hair feeling greasy at all. It leaves my hair feeling clean, but workable
lexie h.
lexie h.
Carmel Valley, CA
I LOVE this product. The smell is amazing, and a few sprays give you perfectly tousled waves. The texture is like coming out of the ocean without the horrible drying affects you get from salt water! The only issue I have experienced is that my spray bottle gets clogged a lot. I just make sure to run it under water after each use to get rid of extra product on the sprayer.
Marianna S.
Marianna S.
I love this product! I had a sample size and I need to get the full sized product ASAP! I buy this brand at Sephora, but you can also buy it online at their website. I have wavy/curly hair, that's thick and tends to be dry, so as much as I love beach wave sprays, they make my hair even drier. This one, however, has oil infused into it, so it's perfect for my hair type!
Isabel K.
Isabel K.
Brecksville, OH
This is my favorite texturizing spray I have ever tried. It really gives the hair nice waves without having to put in to much product and give it that stuff texture that most sea salt sprays give. It is a little pricey, however I do think it is worth it if you are looking for a product that gives your hair great texture.
Cara V.
Cara V.
Burke, VA
Great product! I have a mix between straight and wavy hair so by using this product with my wet hair I achieve perfect beach waves. The added oil makes it so my hair isn't crunch from the salt. A tad expensive but you only need a little to achieve the desired effect.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Sanford, FL
I have tried so many sea salt sprays and I have to say this is my far my favorite. It's smells so good and it leave my hair looking amazing. It's really hard to find a product that works on my dark and really thick hair so I will of course continue to buy this!
Nou Y.
Nou Y.
Charlotte, NC
To begin with, I have really fine hair. Absolutely no volume at all. So the B&B Surf spray does a great job to create texture in my hair - which also helps create that tackiness to hold my hair in place when I tease it.
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
I have dry hair so I've had some bad experiences with salt sprays. I'm glad I gave this a shot. The oil provides just enough moisture that my hair doesn't turn into a bale of hay.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Love this stuff for my slightly wavy thick hair. Great for spray and go for a beachy wave look. I can also use this let hair dry then style later with a curling iron if needed.
James H.
James H.
Irving, TX
I'm so not crazy about this stuff. It actually does nothing but dry my hair out. I don't think it's worth the price but I'd be willing to try the mousse
Allyssa T.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB
Would this work for shoulder length, naturally wavy, thick hair prone to frizz? What bumble and bumble products would you recommend for me?
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Does this stuff actually work? How did it make your hair look and feel? What does it smell like? Is it pricey?