Bumble and bumble. Surf Infusion

An oil- and salt-infused spray to create soft, sea-tossed waves with sheen. This innovative blend of tropical oils and sea botanicals softens hair and adds shine while a sea mineral complex builds tousled texture. It's perfect for those who need extra conditioning in or out of the sun for a softer, touchable finish. It contains UV filters to guard against the drying effects of the sun and offers beachy, windswept texture with volume and a matte finish. Keep travel-size Surf Infusion out of direct sunlight to preserve its sea-breezy blue color and prevent fading. If color does fade, don't fret performance is not affected.

[user:katewelty] have you ever tried Bumble and bumble. Surf Infusion? I was just wondering if it left a sticky feeling after spraying it onto your hair? Some of these sea sprays definitely make my hair super sticky!
Bumble and bumble. Surf Infusion ? Is this your favorite surf spray?
Does this help with volume as well as beachy waves?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Surf Infusion!
How would you rate this product?
Freaking LOVE this stuff. I have very long fine hair. I use this when my hair is damp and French braid my hair and sleep on it to wake up to beautiful waves! Not much holds my hair but this holds it longer than most. I still do not get a full 8 hours (due to how long my hair is currently) but this makes the waves hold better than most products.
Somerset, TX
I love this spray!! It helps keep my wavy hair in tact. I love the fact that it doesn’t feel sticky and it doesn’t make my hair super hard. My hair flows naturally and the smell is amazing. It’s also sold in travel size, which I love for being on the go.
I love this spray because it gives texture to my hair that I need because it is so straight and fine. It doesn’t leave my hair with a gritty texture that many other sprays like this one which is why I love it so much.
Austin
Bumble and bumble. Surf Infusion uploaded by Emily R.
I wouldn’t repurchase. I didn’t seem to do a lot for my hair, and if anything left my hair feeling oily and dirty. Maybe it would work better if you use their full surf line with the shampoo and conditioner.
Indio, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
If styled right this spray can make your hair super frizzy but still cute. I already have super frizzy and curly hair so it just makes my hair feel like straw a little and look stiff. I wouldn’t buy it again
Tempe, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this stuff. I always keep this on hand. It’s like the salt spray without the stickiness. It makes my hair soft and textured without gritty. A little goes a long way too.
Payson
The mix of this being a surf/salt spray and the oils incorporated are great for my dry hair! It still gives the gritty ness you love with a surf spray but still looks shiny and conditioned. It smells clean and i like this product.
Mechanicsburg
I have tried a ton of sea salt sprays, because who doesn’t want those sexy beach waves? This product is a great finishing product. It gives a lot of hold, but doesn’t finish like a sticky hair spray. It also adds some volume.
I can’t get this to work on my hair. It just leaves it sticky or frizzy looking, and not in a good beach way... I’ve tried it combined with other products and I just can’t get it to the desired look. I have long, fine, thick hair that is pretty straight with a little natural wave and I have found other products that work much better at giving me the wave I’m looking for. This is way too pricey for what it does (or doesn’t do).
This texturizing spray is awesome for achieving beach hair. I’ll add some to my wet hair the night before and keep it in a braid for the rest of the night. The waves last all day. If you’re looking for something to give that “I’ve been surfing all day” look to your hair, this is your product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...