Bumble and bumble. Surf Foam Wash Shampoo uploaded by Tatiana G.Bumble and bumble. Surf Foam Wash Shampoo uploaded by Arielle D.Bumble and bumble. Surf Foam Wash Shampoo uploaded by Mariana G.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A daily cleanser for buoyant body and soft, seabreezy texture.

For an endless summer look in every season, Surf Foam Wash Shampoo primes fine to medium hair for full-bodied, beachy brilliance, beginning in the shower. It bottles the refreshing aroma of the ocean and captures a unique blend of volume-enhancing minerals and softening sea botanicals for a nourished, tousled look and feel.

leah b.
Machesney Park, IL
I have very dry frizzy curly hair I received a sample of this along with the conditioner well I used it today and it left my hair smelling clean but not what it smelled like in the package and my hair is still frizzy and dry and when I went to brush it it was like I never washed my hair and used conditioner my hair was very hard to brush and it had massive knots my hair is kinda soft but not really and very frizzy more than normal
Robyn D.
I am a tough critic when it comes to shampoo, but I would buy this especially for my special occasions. I love the results, you can get this via the website or sometimes Sephora.
Influenster M.
I loved the light scent of this shampoo, and my hair definitely had great body (that lasted two days without washing - impressive), but the "matte" look your hair gets is due to dryness. My hair felt crunchier than I liked, and even with the conditioner, it didn't feel like it was being taken care of. A nice summery shampoo, a good volume booster (best I've seen in a while), but thanks to the dry hair situation, I'm not sure I'd use it again.
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
I love any kind of beach hair product. My hair has a natural wave to it and I love using this shampoo to emphasize it. Gets my hair really clean and has a nice scent!
Savannah B.
Los Angeles, CA
I have naturally wavy hair, but using this product with it's matching conditioner allows my hair to airdry AMAZING. I use this, comb through my wet hair and let airdry and I get the perfect hair after. Highly recommend, gives the perfect beach wave.
Jessica D.
Gives your hair a really nice texture. I wouldn't use it everyday but it feels really nice in my hair and it's nice to change things up.
Estela D.
San Diego, CA
I have brown curly hair and this shampoo really brings out my curls while making them soft. I only use it the Spring and mainly Summer time. I have dry sensitive scalp and this shampoo doesn't aggravate it.It smells yummy! The price is a little too much.
Sara M.
Menifee, CA
I have fine, limp, boring hair! This stuff really adds volume and bounce to it and the smell is amazing! It also make my head feel super clean!
Erin s.
Edmonton, AB
My favorite summer shampoo! I love how it helps me to create big beachy hair out of the shower. It is light and leaves my hair soft and bouncy. Never feels weighted either. Pairs perfectly with the surf cream rinse and the salt spray, both from bumble and bumble.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
I picked up both the shampoo and conditioner from space nk as they had an amazzzzing GWP.

1. Packaging // nice, standard, pictures of waves and such.

2. Formula // both are very light and the shampoo is light foaming while the conditioner is a light conditioning rinse.

3. Scent // really nice and subtle.

3. Overall // love it, just wish it was cheaper!

Recommend.
Olivia D.
I used this a couple of times and after a few days I developed an itchy and very dry scalp. Has anyone else experienced this or other bad reactions?
angela l.
Does this create lots of bubbles for shampooing? is it worth the hype of purchasing?
Thayna W.
Orleans , NH
Does it make your hair look frizzy?
Jordan V.
Oxford, MS
Bumble and bumble. Surf Foam Wash Shampoo I have stick straight hair and still have trouble maintaining texture with this. Any tips?
Lauren R.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Is this worth the money???