Jane Z.
Temperance, MI
Both the shampoo and conditioner in the Surf line by Bumble and Bumble are terrific products. I find that my hair responds better and is easier to manage when I switch shampoos periodically and when I found this shampoo, I was instantly happy with the choice. During the winter months I use products that have oils in them to counter the effects of being in heated atmospheres that tend to make my hair dry on top of the effect of daily blowdrying but in the warmer months I like a shampoo that doesn't have a lot of oils in it and Surf fills that need. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and light and very manageable. I like the fact too that if I've used hair spray or a gel on my hair, one application of Surf shampoo removes all of it so that I'm not having to use twice the amount of shampoo to remove the residue of those products.