Bumble and bumble. Surf Foam Wash Shampoo uploaded by Tatiana G.Bumble and bumble. Surf Foam Wash Shampoo uploaded by Arielle D.Bumble and bumble. Surf Foam Wash Shampoo uploaded by Mariana G.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A daily cleanser for buoyant body and soft, seabreezy texture.

For an endless summer look in every season, Surf Foam Wash Shampoo primes fine to medium hair for full-bodied, beachy brilliance, beginning in the shower. It bottles the refreshing aroma of the ocean and captures a unique blend of volume-enhancing minerals and softening sea botanicals for a nourished, tousled look and feel.

Buy on Sephora*
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Anyone who knows me knows that I love the way the Surf line smells! It has other great qualities as well. It’s great for people with fine hair looking for volume. It’s not super drying but I just haven’t found it works the same on thicker hair types. It leaves a squeaky clean feeling but never drying. I recommend just lathering this at the root and let it run over the rest of your hair when you rinse.
Jane Z.
Temperance, MI
Both the shampoo and conditioner in the Surf line by Bumble and Bumble are terrific products. I find that my hair responds better and is easier to manage when I switch shampoos periodically and when I found this shampoo, I was instantly happy with the choice. During the winter months I use products that have oils in them to counter the effects of being in heated atmospheres that tend to make my hair dry on top of the effect of daily blowdrying but in the warmer months I like a shampoo that doesn't have a lot of oils in it and Surf fills that need. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and light and very manageable. I like the fact too that if I've used hair spray or a gel on my hair, one application of Surf shampoo removes all of it so that I'm not having to use twice the amount of shampoo to remove the residue of those products.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I got a free sample of this to try it. Let me tell you it was amazing! It gave my hair such beautiful texture and cleaned it perfectly. It tamed the frizz too. I enticed to try more of the surf line of products.
Alyssa Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a perfect, lightweight shampoo. It smells like summer, and rinses our super clean. I love it in the summer when I want my hair to feel light and wavy, and when I don’t need something super moisturizing.
Paola M.
Love this for the summer time and let my hair go curly. It has the best scent and lasts all day. I tend to have oily hair so this doesn’t weigh it down. I will never bug alternatives because this is the best!
Sunny V.
Phoenix
Leaves my hair clean (non-greasy/heavy) and slightly volumized. I have oily hair and only need to wash every other day - although my hair loses volume Day 2. Gentle enough for use on highlighted hair.
Jazmin P.
Midlothian , VA
I have always like the tussled look and that's why I bought this shampoo. I felt like it did give that effect with the bottom half of my hair but not my roots. I would say I was satisfied with the results but in the end it dried my hair up too much. I would recommend this to anyone who has heavy hair and is looking for something to lighten it up.
Lauren R.
Prnc Frederck, MD
This is a really nice product. I like how it smells and how it makes my hair feel. It gives me really nice texture. It's a bit expensive though. If you're looking to splurge then you should try this out.
Suzie M.
Bumble and Bumble ... even the name sounds AWESOME.. I am a true 'surfing mom' I got this item last christmas from a girl friend who loves this brand. I tried and love the upbeat scent the it leaves in my hair. You only need a very small amount and it cleans great and leaves hair light and perky !
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
angela l.
Does this create lots of bubbles for shampooing? is it worth the hype of purchasing?
Olivia D.
I used this a couple of times and after a few days I developed an itchy and very dry scalp. Has anyone else experienced this or other bad reactions?
Thayna W.
Orleans , ON
Does it make your hair look frizzy?
Lauren R.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Is this worth the money???
Jordan V.
Gainesville, FL
Bumble and bumble. Surf Foam Wash Shampoo I have stick straight hair and still have trouble maintaining texture with this. Any tips?