Bumble and bumble. Surf Foam Wash Shampoo uploaded by Tatiana G.Bumble and bumble. Surf Foam Wash Shampoo uploaded by Arielle D.Bumble and bumble. Surf Foam Wash Shampoo uploaded by Mariana G.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A daily cleanser for buoyant body and soft, seabreezy texture.

For an endless summer look in every season, Surf Foam Wash Shampoo primes fine to medium hair for full-bodied, beachy brilliance, beginning in the shower. It bottles the refreshing aroma of the ocean and captures a unique blend of volume-enhancing minerals and softening sea botanicals for a nourished, tousled look and feel.

Julia A.
Washington, DC
My natural hair has always been kind of a mess-parts of it would be wavy, and the rest of my head would be straight, making it hard to ever wear it naturally. When I found this shampoo, I was worried that it would dry my hair out because most beachy products tend to do that in order to create texture. However, this product doesn't do that at all! I've used it for a month, and I can honestly say I've never loved my hair naturally as much as I do now. It creates soft, beachy waves that I never even knew I could have in my hair. For anyone with naturally wavy hair but sometimes difficulty bringing out natural texture, this is perfect for you!
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Anyone who knows me knows that I love the way the Surf line smells! It has other great qualities as well. It’s great for people with fine hair looking for volume. It’s not super drying but I just haven’t found it works the same on thicker hair types. It leaves a squeaky clean feeling but never drying. I recommend just lathering this at the root and let it run over the rest of your hair when you rinse.
Jane Z.
Temperance, MI
Both the shampoo and conditioner in the Surf line by Bumble and Bumble are terrific products. I find that my hair responds better and is easier to manage when I switch shampoos periodically and when I found this shampoo, I was instantly happy with the choice. During the winter months I use products that have oils in them to counter the effects of being in heated atmospheres that tend to make my hair dry on top of the effect of daily blowdrying but in the warmer months I like a shampoo that doesn't have a lot of oils in it and Surf fills that need. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and light and very manageable. I like the fact too that if I've used hair spray or a gel on my hair, one application of Surf shampoo removes all of it so that I'm not having to use twice the amount of shampoo to remove the residue of those products.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I got a free sample of this to try it. Let me tell you it was amazing! It gave my hair such beautiful texture and cleaned it perfectly. It tamed the frizz too. I enticed to try more of the surf line of products.
J T.
I have fine hair and have noticed having more volume and fullness after using this shampoo than I have using their Thickening line, it definitely does what it says it will in giving you that beachy, seawater feel. Along with that, is hair that is not as smooth or shiny, but definitely easier to style with volume and fullness if you have normally fine hair.
Nicole H.
Oceanside , CA
I have very fine/flat hair and was always bummed growing up because I could never hold a curl or any volume. Once I discovered this I was amazing. This shampoo (and conditioner) allow me to curl SAME DAY as clean hair. It provides a grit that enable the curls to stay in tact. Not to mention the smell is amazing. A single bottle will last me upwards of 6 months. I’m on my second bottle and don’t plan on switching anytime soon!
Lauren R.
Prnc Frederck, MD
This is a really nice product. I like how it smells and how it makes my hair feel. It gives me really nice texture. It's a bit expensive though. If you're looking to splurge then you should try this out.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Morgan W.
Los Angeles
Nothing amazing here. I tried this shampoo out for a few months and didn’t notice any changes in my hair or scalp. Bumble and Bumble products also have sulfates in them, which is something I like to steer clear of. Overall I did not think this product is worth the price tag.
Molly H.
Waukesha
This is my holy grail summer shampoo. My hair feels awesome- clean, shiny, no frizz- after I use and it accentuates my natural wavy hair well. I use this at least 2-3 times per week in the summer. The only cons are that it is a bit on the expensive side and I don't like that it contains sulfates.
Olivia D.
I used this a couple of times and after a few days I developed an itchy and very dry scalp. Has anyone else experienced this or other bad reactions?
angela l.
Does this create lots of bubbles for shampooing? is it worth the hype of purchasing?
Thayna W.
Orleans , NH
Does it make your hair look frizzy?
Jordan V.
Oxford, MS
Bumble and bumble. Surf Foam Wash Shampoo I have stick straight hair and still have trouble maintaining texture with this. Any tips?
Lauren R.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Is this worth the money???