Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo

A daily cleanser for buoyant body and soft, seabreezy texture.

How does this work on dry damaged hair
Is this worth the money???
Does it make your hair look frizzy?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,713 reviews
Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo uploaded by jen H.
I got a sample of this perfume and did not feel it made much of a difference in terms of a salty beach wave in my look after styling it.
Lexi N.
Clifton, NJ
Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo uploaded by Lexi N.
Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Wash ShampooI’ve been purchasing this product for about 7 years or whenever it was introduced. It is perfect for curly/wavy fine to medium hair if you are letting it dry naturally. Obviously use something moisturizing in or post shower because “surf” indicates salt which could be drying without post shampoo moisture. For example DevaCurl Melt Into Moisture, Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask or Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask or IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm or Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray or Sephora Favorites ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR CC Cream for Hair 10-in-1 Complete Correction 1 oz/ 50 mL 😊 I use more on a daily basis during the warmer seasons but it is always in my rotation.
leah B.
Machesney Park, IL
I have very dry frizzy curly hair I received a sample of this along with the conditioner well I used it today and it left my hair smelling clean but not what it smelled like in the package and my hair is still frizzy and dry and when I went to brush it it was like I never washed my hair and used conditioner my hair was very hard to brush and it had massive knots my hair is kinda soft but not really and very frizzy more than normal
Amber G.
Beaufort, SC
Originally bought the sample size to try it fell in love and bought the full size quickly after. I love the smell, it is amazing! After a couples washes my hair had the texture and volume I have always dreamed of!
Robyn D.
I am a tough critic when it comes to shampoo, but I would buy this especially for my special occasions. I love the results, you can get this via the website or sometimes Sephora.
Morgan R.
Mankato
This stuff works amazing at least your hair feeling a little funky but it smells great it doesn't leave your scope will be dry it doesn't leave your hair really either and it makes my curls look on amazing and I love it
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
I love any kind of beach hair product. My hair has a natural wave to it and I love using this shampoo to emphasize it. Gets my hair really clean and has a nice scent!
Savannah B.
Los Angeles, CA
I have naturally wavy hair, but using this product with it's matching conditioner allows my hair to airdry AMAZING. I use this, comb through my wet hair and let airdry and I get the perfect hair after. Highly recommend, gives the perfect beach wave.
Influenster M.
I loved the light scent of this shampoo, and my hair definitely had great body (that lasted two days without washing - impressive), but the "matte" look your hair gets is due to dryness. My hair felt crunchier than I liked, and even with the conditioner, it didn't feel like it was being taken care of. A nice summery shampoo, a good volume booster (best I've seen in a while), but thanks to the dry hair situation, I'm not sure I'd use it again.
Alexa O.
Great for adding texture!! I like to use a hydrating conditioner with it so it’s not too knotty after