Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry uploaded by Echo B.Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry uploaded by Jazzmyn G.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight, part mousse-part salt spray formula for big, beachy texture with heat-styled polish. Infused with the signature salt mineral complex, this frothy foam-mousse hybrid provides an elevated, polished blow dry with Surf's trademark texture. It provides the most volume and lift in the Surf family while delivering a beach protective blend that's infused with coconut water and UVA/UVB filters to help protect against the drying effects of the sun. It's created especially for voluminous, sea-swept texture with a heat-styled finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is infused with UVA/UVB filters to help protect against the drying effects of the sun."The blow dries look breezy and lived-in…so chic." Bb. Global Artistic Director Laurent Philippon, on the set of the campaign shoot in Nice, France

Bonnie B.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This definitely creates texture but it leaves your hair feeling DIRTY and impossible to comb through - even with your fingers. Use it sparingly on dry hair when styling waves. If you use it on wet hair it will never feel like it dried.
Hali P.
Winter Garden, FL
I've been using B&B's Surf Spray religiously since I first discovered it years ago. It brings a little bit of Salt Life to my hair, every day.

Living on the Yucatan Peninsula for 8 months, I learned to appreciate what the ocean conditioning brought to my hair. I found it again in this little bottle. My fine hair, thickens and gently stays in place....and if it slips outta place - it's all part of the salt-life look - LOVE IT.
Kendall P.
I didn't expect to love this as much as I did. It's a weird mix between a mousse and a sea spray, but it gave me the best volume of my life. As with all Bumble and Bumble products it's a bit on the pricey side, but worth every penny. If you've got fine hair like me, I definitely recommend it!
Stephanie G.
Montgomery, AL
Gives my hair great lift and texture. And it smells great! It's taken me a little while to get the hang of using this. The first day, I used way too much, and my hair felt so gross within an hour. I have straight, fine, yet very thick, hair. Now if I just use a little bit on my roots before styling, it does a great job of giving my hair more body without getting greasy too fast.
Isabel M.
Manteca
Excellent. Goes on smooth and perfect for my done but not done hair style. It lasted all day. For me it was great. Smelled nice and fresh which i love, not into all the flowery stuff. Worked just as i wanted. Great product. Most definitely on my purchase again list.
Marisol K.
Austin, TX
I took this to the beach with me and it was awesome! Really makes it easy to style and go. I have thick and wavy hair but it tamed it and lasted a long time. Loved it! I think it's pretty effective at doing what it says! Recommend trying it for sure. Smells good too.
Cynthia N.
Irvine, CA
Was recommended by my hairstylist, gives amazing beachy waves! Just a few spritzes are needed to achieve the desired effect so it's a good deal even though it's a small size. It also smells real nice, kind of coconutty. Would definitely buy it again
Amanda T.
Amherst, OH
This product is amazing. I have very curly hair and have always been a fan of the salt sprays. So needless to say when i found bumble and bumbles surf line I was all over it! I normally apply this to damp hair and blow it out with a round brush. I always get a ton of volume and it leaves your hair with that salt just out of the ocean feel. Love it!
Holli J.
P C Beach, FL
This is a must for having second day hair on day one! My hair is dark and wavy/curly and it gives me separated texture pieces like I just got out of the ocean. It's more effective than the spray was by far! I'll buy this again and again.
Olga M.
I have fine, pretty long hair. This product gives a nice amount of grit without feeling 'dirty' like a lot of texturizing products do. My hair feels thicker and not dry or weighed down at all. I was surprised by the amount of healthy shine it gave me despite the fact that this is a texturizing product. Smells amazing!