BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight, part mousse-part salt spray formula for big, beachy texture with heat-styled polish. Infused with the signature salt mineral complex, this frothy foam-mousse hybrid provides an elevated, polished blow dry with Surf's trademark texture. It provides the most volume and lift in the Surf family while delivering a beach protective blend that's infused with coconut water and UVA/UVB filters to help protect against the drying effects of the sun. It's created especially for voluminous, sea-swept texture with a heat-styled finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is infused with UVA/UVB filters to help protect against the drying effects of the sun."The blow dries look breezy and lived-in…so chic." Bb. Global Artistic Director Laurent Philippon, on the set of the campaign shoot in Nice, France

Buy on Sephora*
Ali R.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA

I love this surf's up line. My hair is poker straight and heavy on top and the lower half of my hair has a wave. My hair can be difficult to work with. This product is great - gives me some texture and even some volume on the top. Smells great too. My daughter even tried to steal it when she was here for her last visit home. She loved it was well and has totally different hair - very curly all over but a bit thinner.
The only negative about this is not the product but the packaging -- I wish they would make this product in bigger bottles -- at least 16 oz or better yet, super sized - and using bottles with plastic that doesn't "crumble" in like an accordion and stay that way.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Peoria, AZ
This product is a staple in my beach bag! I have very thick wavy hair and spraying this into damp hair and then blow drying straight gives it just the right amount of volume and bounce! On days I don't have time to blow dry this product is great to spray in your hair and let air dry. Gives the right amount of 'grit' to make your hair easy to style. Think dry shampoo grit but without the residue! A bonus is the smell of this product! Love this stuff. The reason I gave it 4 stars out of 5 is due to the price, but a little bit of this product goes a long way so it's totally worth it!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
All of Bumble & Bumble's products are great and work wonders and this texturizing salt spay is no different in working great. It gives long lasting texture and the bottle lasts forever making the price well worth it. The results give my fine hair not only texture but volume and a fun wavy look. It is supposed to be used with a blow dryer so let that in mind because most other salt based products don't require that. I recommend this if you are willing to pay the higher price for something.
Emilee L.
Emilee L.
I won't call this a miracle product, I don't think that it will change your life or make your existence better. BUT! I will say that for my fine hair, it was able to give lift, volume, texture and shine to usually pretty dull and dry hair. Knowing that the product is protecting against UV is a huge plus and the only reason I didn't give this product a 5 is because it's pretty pricey for the amount you get. Overall great product!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
West Townsend, MA
This is a summer hair must have! It gives me perfect beach hair with minimal effort. Usually I spray it into my hair and add a bit of the "don't blow it" cream, then allow my hair to air dry. It doesn't feel sticky like some other surf sprays. I love that it sprays white on your hair, like a mousse and then goes clear, so you can make sure that it's evenly distributed. Gives amazing volume and texture.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
A hair product has to really blow me away for me to stick with it and this new hybrid product from Bumble and Bumble is rocking my world. I have stick-straight hair and this product gives me enough grit and texture to help my waves stay put (with the help of a curling wand) but it leaves behind none of the crunchiness I've experienced with other salt sprays. Plus, the smell is divine.
Christine J.
Christine J.
Tucson, AZ
This is absolutely my new favorite summer hair product! I have long, fine hair that flows like sad, wet noodles when I try to curl it... Except after I use this product! It manages to hold the curl (all freaking day!) without feeling sticky or making my hair dry. The original B&B sea spray was good, but could totally feel sticky. This is way better. Highly recommend!
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
Eden Prairie, MN
The $ is a bit high. But, I like that it keeps my roots a bit less oily. It sprays nice & a bit goes a long way. It does not keep the oomph throughout the day with out me tousling it a bit. I've used it for about two weeks, so I'll try it a bit longer. I wash my hair every two days or so. I can feel it in my hair when it is wet, but once it's blown out its silky.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I recently just started using this product after using some of the other surf spray products from bumble and bumble. I love the smell and I love the fact that a little goes a long way, however I think that it is over priced and I don't like that it leave a sticky film over my hair, but perhaps I am using not too much at once as I am just beginning to use it.
Estela D.
Estela D.
San Diego, CA
I know this is a blow dry spray but I have also used it with out and it works good. It does create volume (I have fine curly long hair) so on days that I pull it back I skip spraying the top that's pulled back. The best part is the amazing scent it leaves! After product drys into hair it leaves it soft and bouncy. A little product goes along way.
emmy m.
emmy m.
Does this actually work? Does it work up to your expectations? I would love to give this product a try
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
Does this leave your hair feeling dry or crunchy?
Heather H.
Heather H.
HAMILTON, MI
I currently use the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo and conditioner with the Aveda Pure Abundance Style Prep for a little added volume. My hair is fine and I like to wear it straight, not wavy. Would anyone recommend this product for straight hair? I don't want my hair to end up dry or crunchy.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Middle River, MD
My hairstylist used this in my hair the other day and I loved it! What else from this line complements the surf spray?
Katie W.
Katie W.
Birmingham, AL
I am constantly looking for products to provide volume and thickness. Out of all of the products on influenster, which type of product works best for most people with fine to medium hair? Have any of you ever tried surf foam blow dry?