Hair CareBumble and bumble
Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry

Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry

Part mousse (but way lighter), part salt spray (but less gritty) - for big, beachy texture with heat-styled polish.

I have medium thickness, wavy/loosely curly hair. I absolutely cannot blow dry it or it'll turn into a frizzy disaster. I was wondering if anyone has used this as a leave in styler without blowdrying? (Would love answers from people with my hair type, vs those with fine and straight hair!)
what is it made of and does it take a long time to make?
what is it made of and does it take a long time to make?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry!
Lindsay S.
Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am a sucker for a good beachy wave spray, but this just didn’t do it for me. The texture was kind of tacky and sticky on my hair, even after it dried. I do love the other Bumble & Bumble salt spray, but this foam spray wasn’t as great, in my opinion.
Christine J.
Tucson, AZ
This is absolutely my new favorite summer hair product! I have long, fine hair that flows like sad, wet noodles when I try to curl it... Except after I use this product! It manages to hold the curl (all freaking day!) without feeling sticky or making my hair dry. The original B&B sea spray was good, but could totally feel sticky. This is way better. Highly recommend!
Taryn H.
Obsessed! I have long naturally wavy hair and I use this product for so many things! My hair is heavy and I like to use this as a root lifter before I dry my hair, I use it for texture, when I wear my hair natural. This is a must have product for me.
Leslie M.
Suwanee, GA
Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry uploaded by Leslie M.
I'm not a lover of sea salt sprays so I was hesitant to try B&B Surf Foam Spray. This stuff rocks! I use it two ways. 1. Spray on roots only and blow dry smooth. B&B adds just enough volume. 2. Mist B&B Foam Spray lightly over hair from roots to end and air dry or blow dry with diffuser for a beachy, voluminous head of hair!
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,333 reviews
I love this product. My hair is so thin and blah but this gives me volume and helps the curl last longer when I curl it to give it that vava boom thing that I love so much. I would buy again always and forever.
Gabrielle C.
Petaluma, CA
Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry uploaded by Gabrielle C.
🏄‍♂️ I love the Bumble and bumble Surf Spray so I thought this would be a no brainer. It works as advertised (cross of mousse and surf spray) but I just don’t know that it’s a necessary addition to my hair product line up. 🤔 I have mousse and surf spray and don’t need to combine the two effects often enough to warrant this taking up shelf space. Wouldn’t repurchase but if this is your go to look, I’d consider buying it!
Amanda U.
Dana Point, CA
I live near the beach, and everyone in town loves having a beach wave hairstyle that makes it look like we have been soaking in the sun all day. What I love about this product is that I can shower, spray it in my hair at night, sleep on it, and in the morning I just blow dry the patches of wet hair and viola - good to go! It helps add volume to my hair and gives it that effortless style that I love.
Meghan K.
Matawan, NJ
Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry uploaded by Meghan K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have not seen a product have such a curling effect on my hair like this. It’s a major game changer
Bethany C.
A hair product has to really blow me away for me to stick with it and this new hybrid product from Bumble and Bumble is rocking my world. I have stick-straight hair and this product gives me enough grit and texture to help my waves stay put (with the help of a curling wand) but it leaves behind none of the crunchiness I've experienced with other salt sprays. Plus, the smell is divine.
AG R.
Grayson, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product! It is kinda pricey and can make your hair look greasy but it does work really well. If you want true beach wave volume this is the product for you.10/10 would recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...