Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry

Part mousse (but way lighter), part salt spray (but less gritty) - for big, beachy texture with heat-styled polish.

I have medium thickness, wavy/loosely curly hair. I absolutely cannot blow dry it or it'll turn into a frizzy disaster. I was wondering if anyone has used this as a leave in styler without blowdrying? (Would love answers from people with my hair type, vs those with fine and straight hair!)
what is it made of and does it take a long time to make?
what is it made of and does it take a long time to make?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry!
Ashleigh E.
Port Hueneme, CA
Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry uploaded by Ashleigh E.
I have thin straight hair and getting volume that lasts without looking greasy has always been a challenge, the surf foam spray from bumble bumble is the first product that's given me a nice lift from the root of my hair without looking greasy and it lasts all day. Definitely my favorite hair product.
Lindsay S.
Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am a sucker for a good beachy wave spray, but this just didn’t do it for me. The texture was kind of tacky and sticky on my hair, even after it dried. I do love the other Bumble & Bumble salt spray, but this foam spray wasn’t as great, in my opinion.
Christine J.
Tucson, AZ
This is absolutely my new favorite summer hair product! I have long, fine hair that flows like sad, wet noodles when I try to curl it... Except after I use this product! It manages to hold the curl (all freaking day!) without feeling sticky or making my hair dry. The original B&B sea spray was good, but could totally feel sticky. This is way better. Highly recommend!
Rachel M.
Mountain Home, AR
Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry uploaded by Rachel M.
Ahhh, bumble and bumble, where do I start?? I currently only have 2 of their products as I've been running out left and right. Ugh. I do hate most of their prices but the products are soooo worth it!! I absolutely this spray. It doesn't leave my hair all oily the next day either like igk which is great. Also I use mine on wet or dry hair and it's beautiful every time! Use it on my roots exspecially cuz my hair is quite thin and lifeless, this works like magic everytime. I also love the bottle and sprayer work perfect and don't break, leak, or stop working like so very many other high end brands!!
Taryn H.
Obsessed! I have long naturally wavy hair and I use this product for so many things! My hair is heavy and I like to use this as a root lifter before I dry my hair, I use it for texture, when I wear my hair natural. This is a must have product for me.
Leslie M.
Suwanee, GA
Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry uploaded by Leslie M.
I'm not a lover of sea salt sprays so I was hesitant to try B&B Surf Foam Spray. This stuff rocks! I use it two ways. 1. Spray on roots only and blow dry smooth. B&B adds just enough volume. 2. Mist B&B Foam Spray lightly over hair from roots to end and air dry or blow dry with diffuser for a beachy, voluminous head of hair!
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
I love this product. My hair is so thin and blah but this gives me volume and helps the curl last longer when I curl it to give it that vava boom thing that I love so much. I would buy again always and forever.
Gabrielle C.
Petaluma, CA
Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry uploaded by Gabrielle C.
🏄‍♂️ I love the Bumble and bumble Surf Spray so I thought this would be a no brainer. It works as advertised (cross of mousse and surf spray) but I just don’t know that it’s a necessary addition to my hair product line up. 🤔 I have mousse and surf spray and don’t need to combine the two effects often enough to warrant this taking up shelf space. Wouldn’t repurchase but if this is your go to look, I’d consider buying it!
Amanda U.
Dana Point, CA
I live near the beach, and everyone in town loves having a beach wave hairstyle that makes it look like we have been soaking in the sun all day. What I love about this product is that I can shower, spray it in my hair at night, sleep on it, and in the morning I just blow dry the patches of wet hair and viola - good to go! It helps add volume to my hair and gives it that effortless style that I love.
Meghan K.
Aberdeen, NJ
Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry uploaded by Meghan K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have not seen a product have such a curling effect on my hair like this. It’s a major game changer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...