BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight, part mousse-part salt spray formula for big, beachy texture with heat-styled polish. Infused with the signature salt mineral complex, this frothy foam-mousse hybrid provides an elevated, polished blow dry with Surf's trademark texture. It provides the most volume and lift in the Surf family while delivering a beach protective blend that's infused with coconut water and UVA/UVB filters to help protect against the drying effects of the sun. It's created especially for voluminous, sea-swept texture with a heat-styled finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is infused with UVA/UVB filters to help protect against the drying effects of the sun."The blow dries look breezy and lived-in…so chic." Bb. Global Artistic Director Laurent Philippon, on the set of the campaign shoot in Nice, France

• I have naturally wavy and thick hair. Does this leave you...1 Answers
  • I have very stick straight thin hair. I'm looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? Does it work up to your expectat...4 Answers
Taryn H.
West Jordan, UT
Obsessed! I have long naturally wavy hair and I use this product for so many things! My hair is heavy and I like to use this as a root lifter before I dry my hair, I use it for texture, when I wear my hair natural. This is a must have product for me.
Ashley V.
I freaking love this spray!!! It smells amazing, works great, and isn't crunchy.  I have fine hair so I really need some volume.  This spray gives me a ton of volume, even if I do not use my hair dryer.  You do not need a ton of the product and can spray it on your roots and then brush it through your hair. You can even spray it on your hair and then scrunch it for a beach wave look. I have straight hair and it works this well, so I can only imagine how well it would work on thicker or curly hair.
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
This is my favorite product to achieve "BEACH HAIR". A little bit goes a long way, so this product lasts a long time! It is quick and easy to achieve your desired look ... all you have to do is spray a little in slightly damp hair and blow dry! Also, I take this is the only product I take with me on a beach vacation ... all thats needed to achieve that perfect look!
Erin D.
Boston, MA
I am completely in love with this product.  I had been using other salt sprays, which did a great job, but was just blown away when I started using this.  It gave my naturally fine hair a huge boost of volume, while also keeping it manageable.  It's the best styling product I have and would highly recommend.
Julia M.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE this product, I have very fine straight hair and this gives me texture, a little body, and the best beach waves. I personally recommend using it at night and sleeping on it to get the best waves, but it looks just as good fresh!
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
This product is mostly meant to be used on damp hair before styling, but it can be used as a texturizer/dry styler. It's basically like a spray mousse, so no sticky hands! It provides good "grit" and oomph to both beachy and perfected styles. I've used this on clients with all hair types and it works well on pretty much everyone. It may not be enough for extremely thick and heavy hair. It can feel crunchy if you use too much, but as long as you stick to the roots, you shouldn't have an issue. Also, like the rest of the Surf line, it smells amazing. Not beachy like you might expect, but rather clean and fresh.
Fox M.
Meh. I prefer feel over look. If you are someone who doesn't care about the feel and just want to achieve the beachy wave look, this does it. It also feels like you left the beach with a bit of crunch and grit. When I run my fingers through my hair with this in, it feels knotted, but it's just the texture of the spray. I have fine hair and it DOES give volume and texture, but they're in no way touchable waves. I've played with different amounts of application and levels of wetness to see if I could avoid the dry crunch, but it always has that texture for me.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
I love this product. My hair is so thin and blah but this gives me volume and helps the curl last longer when I curl it to give it that vava boom thing that I love so much. I would buy again always and forever.
Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
I have natural curly hair and always crave the relaxed, beachy wave look. This bumble and bumble product truly delivers on what it promises! I have tried a lot of sea salt sprays promising to give my hair beach waves, and they’ve just turned it into a frizzy hot mess. The bumble and bumble foam spray works a little bit like a mousse, so you just scrunch it into damp hair and let it work it’s magic!
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
I cannot live without this product. I recently got a shorter hair cut and wanted to wear my hair curled more often to really add volume. I use a little bit of this before blow drying - it adds texture and grit to my hair. Then I curl my hair - this really helps to hold my curls. After that I spray just the smallest amount while I shake out my curls and BOOM - perfect messy curls with tons of volume and texture
emmy m.
Does this actually work? Does it work up to your expectations? I would love to give this product a try
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
Does this leave your hair feeling dry or crunchy?
Rebecca B.
Essex, MD
My hairstylist used this in my hair the other day and I loved it! What else from this line complements the surf spray?
Samantha J.
HONOLULU , HI
I have naturally wavy and thick hair. Does this leave your hair greasy or crunchy? What's the best way to use the product? Dry or wet hair? After you apply it, should I put my hair in a bun or leave it down?
Katie F.
Dallas, TX
I am constantly looking for products to provide volume and thickness. Out of all of the products on influenster, which type of product works best for most people with fine to medium hair? Have any of you ever tried surf foam blow dry?

back