BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight, part mousse-part salt spray formula for big, beachy texture with heat-styled polish. Infused with the signature salt mineral complex, this frothy foam-mousse hybrid provides an elevated, polished blow dry with Surf's trademark texture. It provides the most volume and lift in the Surf family while delivering a beach protective blend that's infused with coconut water and UVA/UVB filters to help protect against the drying effects of the sun. It's created especially for voluminous, sea-swept texture with a heat-styled finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is infused with UVA/UVB filters to help protect against the drying effects of the sun."The blow dries look breezy and lived-in…so chic." Bb. Global Artistic Director Laurent Philippon, on the set of the campaign shoot in Nice, France

Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
I have natural curly hair and always crave the relaxed, beachy wave look. This bumble and bumble product truly delivers on what it promises! I have tried a lot of sea salt sprays promising to give my hair beach waves, and they’ve just turned it into a frizzy hot mess. The bumble and bumble foam spray works a little bit like a mousse, so you just scrunch it into damp hair and let it work it’s magic!
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
This is my favorite product to achieve "BEACH HAIR". A little bit goes a long way, so this product lasts a long time! It is quick and easy to achieve your desired look ... all you have to do is spray a little in slightly damp hair and blow dry! Also, I take this is the only product I take with me on a beach vacation ... all thats needed to achieve that perfect look!
Alex P.
Mundelein, IL
This works wonders in my hair! I love the smell and the texture is wonderful. Does not really give me a beachy vibe but I use before curling and keeps my curls looking great.
Noelle C.
I tried to love this product but couldn't get past the stickiness in my hair. It smells nice and gave my hair some grit, but it left my hair more tangled than anything. Unfortunately won't be repurchasing.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
This is one of my favorite sprays now! I've tried everything you can think of. It smells so amazing and it's light weight but holds my curls like a heavier product would! It's not too expensive! I would buy this again in a heart beat!
Brandi E.
austin texas
I love this product. My hair is so thin and blah but this gives me volume and helps the curl last longer when I curl it to give it that vava boom thing that I love so much. I would buy again always and forever.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
I cannot live without this product. I recently got a shorter hair cut and wanted to wear my hair curled more often to really add volume. I use a little bit of this before blow drying - it adds texture and grit to my hair. Then I curl my hair - this really helps to hold my curls. After that I spray just the smallest amount while I shake out my curls and BOOM - perfect messy curls with tons of volume and texture
Holly J.
Gaithersburg, MD
The best for beachy waves without the beach! A lot of product for the money you pay. Doesn't leave my hair sticky or chunky. Smells amazing! Good for medium or long hair. A summer essential, for sure!!! Got mine at Sephora.
Emily S.
Abbeville, GA
I've only ever heard good things about this brand but never bought because the items are a little expensive, but luckily I found this foam spray at TJMaxx. I love it! I have naturally wavy hair but I spray this in when my hair is still wet, and even if I just let it air dry, it creates awesome beachy waves
Shaylyn T.
Webster, NY
Really expensive. I got the small size to test out and it was around 25$ for a small container. I like this product and I do notice a little difference, but it wasn't what I was hoping for. I don't think any product could ever give my hair the volume I am looking for lol. I would buy this again probably.
emmy m.
Does this actually work? Does it work up to your expectations? I would love to give this product a try
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
Does this leave your hair feeling dry or crunchy?
Heather H.
HAMILTON, MI
I currently use the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo and conditioner with the Aveda Pure Abundance Style Prep for a little added volume. My hair is fine and I like to wear it straight, not wavy. Would anyone recommend this product for straight hair? I don't want my hair to end up dry or crunchy.
M B.
I have unsuccessfully been looking for a new sea salt spray that will give me volume without drying out my hair. This foam looks like it might be kind of awesome but I generally stick to drugstore priced products. Is this worth the money?
Katie W.
Birmingham, AL
I am constantly looking for products to provide volume and thickness. Out of all of the products on influenster, which type of product works best for most people with fine to medium hair? Have any of you ever tried surf foam blow dry?