BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A luxurious conditioner for coarse wildly curls chemically treated hair Detangles hair increases softness Moisture rich frizz control Helps restore lustre elasticity shine Leaves hair smooth supple manageable Product Line: Bumble and Bumble - Hair CareProduct Size: 250ml/8oz

Angela M.
Tybee Island
I love Bumble and Bumble products, but I definitely don’t like the price. I’ve used this product when my hair was fried from over processing and it really saved my hair. Super rich and creamy and smells so good. I’d definitely buy again if my hair was distressed, but for everyday use, it’s a bit too pricy for my budget.
Laura B.
I have used this conditioner before and liked it. It was nice and thick so it left a nice coat on my hair that I leave on a couple of minutes in the shower. It has a light scent,
Kind of floral. Not the best, but not the worst and it just smells clean when it dries. It's sulfate free and is gentle on hair, just like all Bumble and Bumble!
Sabrina S.
This is a great conditioner. I love how natural the ingredients are in this product and it smells so good! Sometimes I'll leave some in after the shower to lock in moisture. I would definitely buy this again.
Shannon C.
Plymouth, MA
One of my all time favorite conditioners ever. Smells so flipping good!! You cant go wrong with this bumble and bumble product.
Olivia M.
Pasco , WA
This conditioner worked great for me i absolutly loved it for my dry hair it moisturized and left my hair smelling amazing.
Madison C.
Pleasanton, CA
Super rich is my go to conditioner. I love it. It is pricey but it’s a really great generic all types of hair conditioner.
Mariam O.
Es maravillosamente bueno es uno de los productos que actualmente estoy usando y verdaderamente es muy bueno!
Randi-Lee H.
Morinville, AB
I use this for deep conditioning. I like to put it in and let it sit for half an hour before washing it out and I find it helps to keep my hair soft and healthy.