Bumble and bumble Super Rich Conditioner uploaded by Katlyn P.Bumble and bumble Super Rich Conditioner uploaded by Katrina C.Bumble and bumble Super Rich Conditioner uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A moisturizing conditioner that restores dry and chemically treated hair. This luxurious balm detangles, softens, and restores luster and spring to parched, processed, or over-exuberant hair. This product was created for coarse, curly, wooly, and wild hair. For best results, use daily following Gentle Shampoo. It's also compatible with color-treated hair.

Bumble and bumble Super Rich Conditioner
  • "I have frizzy, curly and color treated hair and this is perfect for me! " in 3 reviews
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
I have very fine hair that is straight, wavy, and curly :) I am a natural blonde and I followed b&bs gentle shampoo with the super rich. conditioner. It Always kept my hair from tangling, felt amazing, and would to be honest would always buy if it wasn't for the higher price.
It truly is a favorite!
Jenna J.
S Glastonbury, CT
Bumble and Bumbles super rich conditioner is a good everyday conditioner.. the conditoner is quite thick, but it wasn’t as moisturizing as I had hoped. It has a light fresh scent that I really like. I have this three stars because it is expensive for the amount you get.
Amber F.
Cleveland , OH
This stuff is wonderful! Again like all there products you only need a small amount for it to work great! Smells great and leaves your hair soft and shiny! Deff great for chemically or heat damaged hair. Helps bring back dry damaged hair back to live and better then before! It’s pricey for the bottle but WELL worth every penny
Amber S.
Conway, AR
My mom bought this conditioner years ago. I used it, never hearing the brand before. Let me tell you! OMG! This conditioner made my hair SOOOOOO soft! It smelled great, softened my hair like crazy, didn’t make my hair too oily. I will definitely buy this again!
Catherine R.
This is my go-to conditioner.  It does a really great job of moisturizing without weighing my hair down.  I have an angled LOB that is a little below my chin and I have fine but thick hair.  I have highlights and heat style my hair so while I need volume for my hair style I also need moisture to help replenish what it lost through styling.  This conditioner does just the trick.  Not only does it do exactly what I need it to do, but it smells divine!  I was told by a Bumble and Bumble rep that the scent is magnolia.  I don't know if that is true but I do know it smells so good!  It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way.  I only buy it about twice a year.  You can buy it wherever Bumble and Bumble products are sold.
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
So moisturizing and rich! This does a great job conditioning and repairing my dry ends. My one complaint is that in the smaller sizes a squeeze bottle doesn't do a great job of getting the viscous product out. The largest size with the pump is more effective in dispensing this conditioner, but you're forced to have a very large bottle.
Hannah S.
Perrysburg, OH
This is my favorite go-to shampoo & conditioner, professional grade. Shampoo doesn't strip the hair, yet suds up well and gets all of the product out. The conditioner is heavy when you put it on, but doesn't weigh the hair down once it is easily rinsed out. Smells great too!
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I like Bumble and Bumble. It smells great and I like the packaging. I purchased the conditioner and matching shampoo at a hair salon for average salon prices. I had just colored my hair purple at the time and this kept it moisturized.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE B&B!!! I've tried so many of the shampoos and conditioners and I have loved every one of them!  They smell so good and refreshing and it leaves my hair smooth but not weighed down. I can't always afford them but honest, I can't always find them in the stores that I frequent but I love them, for sure.
Antoinette A.
Longview , WA
In love with this conditioner. After 1 wash t made my hair feel like I had a deep oil treatment. Left it feeling silky and soft. Smells great. Perfect for any type of hair color treated or not. Like any bumble and bumble product they are on the pricey side but totally worth it. I will buy again!
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA
Where can you buy it?
Scarlett S.
Is this a good detangler?
ashley c.
Can you use this everyday without getting oily?
Armie P.
Astoria, NY
Does this weight down the hair?
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I've heard so many great things about this product! I have long,thick, wavy hair. Would this help tame it at all?