BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #10 in Conditioner

A moisturizing conditioner that restores dry and chemically treated hair. This luxurious balm detangles, softens, and restores luster and spring to parched, processed, or over-exuberant hair. This product was created for coarse, curly, wooly, and wild hair. For best results, use daily following Gentle Shampoo. It's also compatible with color-treated hair.

INGREDIENTS

Cetearyl Alcohol: lubrication, moisture retention

Cetrimonium Chloride: combability, elasticity, softness, static reduction

Dimethicone: gloss, smoothness

Bumble and bumble. Super Rich Conditioner
  • "I have frizzy, curly and color treated hair and this is perfect for me! " in 3 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Bumble and Bumble products are awesome. The price is good for such a high quality brand. The thick and creamy conditioner, leaves your hair so soft. The scent is wonderful. The price is just right for such a high end brand.
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
Love myself some bumble and bumble product it really does make a difference in your hair and how it looks like specially if you have color treated hair it adds a lot of shine a lot of body a lot of moisture and that’s very important for beautiful hair
Anjali S.
Love this conditioner, it’s pricey but worth it. The lather is amazing, need to use with the same line of shampoo in order to get the full effect. Hair feels really clean and soft after.
Anna C.
This is a great conditioner that leaves my hair smooth, shiny, silky and touchable. This truly helps protect your hair from environmental factors, heat styling, and helps to fix the damage that was already there. It is very affordable for the amount that you get and can last a while-depending on your length of hair. It comes in a very cute bottle too.
Thea V.
Plymouth, MN
This product not only SMELLS great but it feels great too. It was recommended to me by my stylist. My hair is smoother and more moisturized and I can definitely feel the difference in it when I'm going to style it. Highly recommend this product to anyone!
Amber F.
This stuff is wonderful! Again like all there products you only need a small amount for it to work great! Smells great and leaves your hair soft and shiny! Deff great for chemically or heat damaged hair. Helps bring back dry damaged hair back to live and better then before! It’s pricey for the bottle but WELL worth every penny
April J.
Las Vegas, NV
This product did absolutely nothing for my hair. I have skipped conditioner many times and had better results. My hair felt dry and brittle after using this stuff.
Angela M.
Tybee Island
I love Bumble and Bumble products, but I definitely don’t like the price. I’ve used this product when my hair was fried from over processing and it really saved my hair. Super rich and creamy and smells so good. I’d definitely buy again if my hair was distressed, but for everyday use, it’s a bit too pricy for my budget.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
Bumble and Bumbles super rich conditioner is a good everyday conditioner.. the conditoner is quite thick, but it wasn’t as moisturizing as I had hoped. It has a light fresh scent that I really like. I have this three stars because it is expensive for the amount you get.
🎶Dannon🎶 S.
Love this stuff!!! Made my hair so soft it smelt nice I think it has a great formula and it's great if you have dry hair!!! Get the big bottle lord knows we run out of conditioner fast!!! Haha I switch my hair treatment up allot but I really enjoyed this
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA
Where can you buy it?
Samantha W.
Does this conditioner weight ur hair down? I have naturally curly hair and am curious. Price tag kinda hurts tho! Thanks! -Sam
Scarlett S.
Is this a good detangler?
ashley c.
Can you use this everyday without getting oily?
Armie P.
Astoria, NY
Does this weight down the hair?