BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

This weekly detoxifying shampoo removes buildup and residue.

INGREDIENTS

Panax Ginseng Root Extract: Astringent for hair and scalp

Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: Scalp stimulant,anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory

Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract: Cleanser, scalp stimulant

Tetrasodium EDTA: Detoxifying agent

• Is this as good as everyone says? I have dry hair so I on...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? I bought a cheaper redken c...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good clarifying shampoo since I u...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer M.
Florence, New Jersey
I suffer from Seborrrheic Dermatitus and it is literally the adult version of what babies get called cradle cap.  I got tired of using a medicated shampoo that was causing so much damage to my hair; then I was introduced to this amazing product!! It really lifts the excess build up from my scalp and doesn't really leave my hair dry and brittle.  Side note I color my hair every other month and it does not take out the color like a medicated shampoo.  The scent is tolerable (lets be honest, the smell of it is way better than a medicated shampoo) and I leave it in until I start to feel this tingling sensation on my scalp.  Granted I use a few other BUMBLE AND BUMBLE products since I only use this once a week, sometimes two depending on how bad my scalp is. Yes the price tag is high but you get what you pay for in my opinion. For me it lasts a long time since I only pour about a quarter size of it in my palm and only put it on my scalp.  Like these types of shampoos ONLY put it on your scalp or try to only in that area, don't bring it down to the rest of your hair which can cause it to dry out. I normally wet my hair and get out of the water stream and put in the shampoo, rub it in, and rinse it out.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This shampoo works miracles if you’re a big dry shampoo user like I am! I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week and when I frequently use dry shampoo I can feel the buildup in my hair/scalp. I started using this once a week as a part of my routine and I could feel such a difference in my hair! It definitely helped wash away all of the buildup and give my hair life again. I debated buying this for awhile because it’s pricey but honestly using it just once a week allowed it to last for SO long for me so it’s worth the price!
Ashley F.
I love this shampoo. I'll be honest, it doesn't smell amazing. It isn't objectionable or anything, more medicinal than anything. But, it gets my jacket sooo clean! This shampoo gets even stubborn build up out of my hair without making it feel dry or stripped. I use it once a week so it lasts for me a really long time so it is totally worth the price tag. 5 stars and two thumbs up!
Karla R.
Washington, DC
We style our hairs throughout the week, we put products such as creams, serums, hair sprays, dry shampoo. After math, the hair begins to look very oily and greasy. I know this happens to me all the time, that's why I always use my favorite clarifying shampoo, Sunday! When I use this, I feel like I am doing a super deep cleaning to my hair. This is the only shampoo that does a powerful cleaning for my hair and I can feel the difference, my hair feels soft and light. As the name says "Sunday" I use this product on Sundays to give it the best cleaning so I can start my week right! Bumble and bumble. Sunday Shampoo
Morgan N.
Waterford, NY
Ever since I first cut my hair shorter, product buildup instantly became more of an issue. This was the answer. I use this once a week and it does a great job at really washing out all the buildup without stripping my hair. I have repurchased this product a few times now and will continue to do so!
Erin D.
Pittsford, NY
I only wash my hair once a week, so washing out the 7 days worth of product is a challenge. This is a mild scented clarifying shampoo that actually suds up! In my experience it’s hard to get clarifiers to sud up and spread on your head, this one is honestly great all around. I use this shampoo first, and then use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner afterwards.
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
This shampoo is perfection for someone like me! I have thick, course, curly hair that I only wash once a week (or more depending on when I have time to do it!) and also use various leave-in conditioners and conditioning masks to keep the curls nice when I wear it curly. If you use hair products, you need this in your shower. Enough said.
Samantha J.
Honolulu, HI
I love this shampoo for clarifying hair. I use it once a week to get the ‘gunk’ out of my hair from styling products and everyday pollution. It works so well, and makes my hair feel lighter and silky. I definitely recommend it, and it lasts a long time since you only use it once a week or so!
Blue H.
New york
IF YOU HAVE OILY HAIR - YOU NEED THIS! I have such oily hair. I need to wash every day, usually. When I use this shampoo, it keeps my scalp "matte" for way longer than usual. It is great for removing remnants of dry shampoo (which I use regularly because of my oily hair).
Knar A.
Pasadena , CA
My favorite go-to shampoo! Bumble & Bumble products do not disappoint! This Sunday Shampoo really cleans my hair and I feel it ! It also reduces my frizz and makes my hair feel soft! I reorder this shampoo all the time and I would recommend to anyone who is interested to try !
Maria H.
Los Angeles, CA
My hair is so dry and I been trying to look for a shampoo that give me volume, will this help??
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
Do I really need to use this once a week. What happens if I use it multiple time a week?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Is this as good as everyone says? I have dry hair so I only wash it ever few days. I'm looking for a good cleansing shampoo that won't strip my hair too much.
Leann C.
Oakland, CA
I want to try out this shampoo to help reduce hair washes per week, but my hair is color treated and I heard that this product isn't that great for color treated hair. Is this true? If it is, do you guys have any other recommendations on a really great product that will achieve the same results?
Michele C.
Is this shampoo for men or just anyone in general? Would you consider it worth it? (Price and Quality) Bumble and bumble. Sunday Shampoo