Bumble and bumble Sunday Shampoo uploaded by Cynthia M.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

An effective cleaning agent for product junkies & infrequent hair washers Helps clarify hair & get rid of build up like mineral, hard water, pollutants Incredibly restores fullness, shine & sheen Leaves hair perfectly clean, smooth & manageable Gives...

Lori P.
Burr Ridge, IL
This is my favorite clarifying shampoo. It does a great job of removing build-up in your hair, it lathers beautifully and leaves your scalp feeling so clean and refreshed. I also like that it isn't very stripping considering it's a clarifying shampoo and doesn't completely dry out your hair. It has a very fresh scent that doesn't linger. I always use this with some sort of deep conditioner/hair mask, but have used regular conditioner and both work well. Even though it's on the pricey side, I will probably repurchase because it's the only clarifying shampoo that I've liked, both drugstore and high end.
Erin D.
Rochester, NY
I only wash my hair once a week, so washing out the 7 days worth of product is a challenge. This is a mild scented clarifying shampoo that actually suds up! In my experience it’s hard to get clarifiers to sud up and spread on your head, this one is honestly great all around. I use this shampoo first, and then use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner afterwards.
Dahlia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Great shampoo for bi weekly detox. Leaves hair feeling clean, thick, and refreshed. Removes build up without stripping hair. Has a nice lather and rinses clean. Worth the money.
Ashley F.
This is my favorite clarifying shampoo. It gets my hair incredibly clean but not dry and brittle. It gets all of the build up out of my hair, leaving it light and bouncy. It love it.
Joanne W.
I love using this clarifying shampoo once every other week to get rid of the product buildup on my hair and scalp. My hair feels very clean after and it's almost to the point of slightly drying. My scalp is on the dry side usually so I don't use it once a week, which is the recommended usage. My hair is quite fine but I have a lot of it and while my scalp is usually dry, it does get oily very fast if I don't wash my hair at least every other day. Overall, I do like this shampoo and would recommend if you use feel like the products used in your hair doesn't completely wash off with regular shampoo.
melbuck ✌.
This shampoo has changed the game for my dry, frizzy, somewhat damaged hair. After just a few months of use my hair is much thicker, fuller, smoother, and in amazing condition. It is so much healthier and growing so much faster than it was prior to using. It also smells AMAZING and leaves my hair feeling so soft, fresh and clean.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
This saved my life in high school when I had oil everywhere. I would recommend this if your scalp is super oily or if you go a very long time between washing the hair. The price is great and if again you go a while between washes you will get a while out of the bottle. This also works well to get excess color out of hair if you over dyed or to wash hair before coloring to deeply clarify.
Roxanne S.
Round Rock, TX
This is a holy grail product for me for sure! I use this every Sunday to strip my hair of product buildup and leave it feeling extra clean. This stuff literally leaves your hair feeling squeaky clean and removes all buildup. However I do recommend following up with a good conditioner as it has a tendency to leave hair feeling kind of dry.
Crystal W.
I absolutely love this shampoo. I have used it once every 10 or so days for almost 2 years. It is so good at really cleansing my hair of all built up dry shampoo or any other product and oil! And I don't mind paying a higher price for a high end product since I only use it every other week then it lasts a really long time!
Irene C.
Pleasanton, CA
This is a pretty good clarifying shampoo. It is very strong, but gets rid of the product build ups very well. In the beginning I feel like it overcleanses and irritates my scalp, but it doesn't happen anymore. It is a little drying so I try to not let it touch my ends and always follow by a hair mask
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse, NY
Do I really need to use this once a week. What happens if I use it multiple time a week?
Michele M.
Is this shampoo for men or just anyone in general? Would you consider it worth it? (Price and Quality) Bumble and bumble Sunday Shampoo
Sabrina M.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Where can I buy this product?
April S.