BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

This weekly detoxifying shampoo removes buildup and residue.

INGREDIENTS

Panax Ginseng Root Extract: Astringent for hair and scalp

Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: Scalp stimulant,anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory

Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract: Cleanser, scalp stimulant

Tetrasodium EDTA: Detoxifying agent

octavio r.
Covina, CA
Love this product! I use it whenever I feel like I’ve been using a lot of product and I need to really strip everything out, it lathers amazing, if it doesn’t later up the first time around I will go and do another cleanse to really remove any sort of build up in the hair. Now that being said, yes it can make hair color fade and since it isn’t sulfate free or color safe I don’t recommend if you just freshly colored your hair, I use once a week to once every two weeks when I need a deep clean. Bumble and bumble. Sunday Shampoo
Ashley F.
I love this shampoo. I'll be honest, it doesn't smell amazing. It isn't objectionable or anything, more medicinal than anything. But, it gets my jacket sooo clean! This shampoo gets even stubborn build up out of my hair without making it feel dry or stripped. I use it once a week so it lasts for me a really long time so it is totally worth the price tag. 5 stars and two thumbs up!
Karla R.
Washington, DC
We style our hairs throughout the week, we put products such as creams, serums, hair sprays, dry shampoo. After math, the hair begins to look very oily and greasy. I know this happens to me all the time, that's why I always use my favorite clarifying shampoo, Sunday! When I use this, I feel like I am doing a super deep cleaning to my hair. This is the only shampoo that does a powerful cleaning for my hair and I can feel the difference, my hair feels soft and light. As the name says "Sunday" I use this product on Sundays to give it the best cleaning so I can start my week right! Bumble and bumble. Sunday Shampoo
Morgan N.
Waterford, NY
Ever since I first cut my hair shorter, product buildup instantly became more of an issue. This was the answer. I use this once a week and it does a great job at really washing out all the buildup without stripping my hair. I have repurchased this product a few times now and will continue to do so!
Kelly R.
New York
If you use any hair care products like mousse, oils, texture, spray, you MUST clarify your hair every once in a while. Enter Sunday shampoo. It’s gentle for a clarifying shampoo. Do not use everyday! It opens the shaft of hair to deep clean. Over use will ruin your color and lead to damage. Think of it like a hair exfoliater. Always rinse with cool water after clarifying. It helps to close the shaft.
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
Seriously wow! I have very oily hair that is also very fine and thin. Typically when I wash my hair, my hair looks so greasy by noon the next day. I finally found the answer to my prayers! I use this shampoo once or twice a week and it literally gets rid of any oil and residue from my hair. Even by the end of the second day, my hair still doesn’t look oily! It’s a miracle. Highly recommended!!
Kelleigh O.
Farmington , NH
Obsessed. I use this once a week and I really think it gets all the dirt, grim, and build up out of my hair. I don't think it strips the natural oils, but my hair feels so clean after use. This is the best cleansing shampoo I have ever used.
Molly H.
Waukesha
I have used this shampoo religiously once per week for the past year with noticeable results. My hair stays cleaner longer after washing with this. It is an excellent simple cleansing shampoo that does not leave residue or strip my hair, and my hair has seemed to be healthier long-term. I have bought time and time again and will continue to do so. The only negative is that it is a bit expensive, but the cost stretches out if you only use once per week.
Jean W.
Nashville, TN
The best shampoo! I used to wash my hair two-ish times a week, and now I only wash my hair once a week (...on Sunday, hahaha). It truly cleans my hair and gets rid of any products that I used that week.
Ginny s.
Austin, TX
The smell of this is amazing and it is great for a dry scalp. It is long lasting and doesn’t strip my hair! I love this because I have a dry scalp and this soothes it and cleanses my hair without irritating my skin
Maria H.
Los Angeles, CA
My hair is so dry and I been trying to look for a shampoo that give me volume, will this help??
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse, NY
Do I really need to use this once a week. What happens if I use it multiple time a week?
Leann C.
Oakland, CA
I want to try out this shampoo to help reduce hair washes per week, but my hair is color treated and I heard that this product isn't that great for color treated hair. Is this true? If it is, do you guys have any other recommendations on a really great product that will achieve the same results?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Is this as good as everyone says? I have dry hair so I only wash it ever few days. I'm looking for a good cleansing shampoo that won't strip my hair too much.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
What does it smell like? Does it dry your hair out?