Bumble and bumble. Sumowax uploaded by Erica C.Bumble and bumble. Sumowax uploaded by Erica C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #19 in Pomades & Waxes

This traditional hard wax gives strong hold, separation, and detailed definition.

INGREDIENTS

Lanolin Wax (Lanolin Cera): conditioning, moisture

Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil: gloss, sheen

Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Hilary B.
I have long hair that does not get along with high humidity. The Sumo was is the most amazing product which helps keep the fine unruly hairs on the top of my head in place with the rest of my hair and helps keep my hair from turning into a huge curly mess. Since you only have to use a very small amount it will last you for months. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great humidity fighter!
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
Great wax! Really holds and does the job. It met the expectations of a wax! It smells really good and it is very effective. It Is very effective and long lasting. I would definitely recommend to others.
Steph M.
Bumble and Bumble Color Minded Balm: This product has just the right hold for me. It keeps the wispies out of my face and helps my hair stay in place, while allowing my hair to move freely. It has no sticky feel and does not look shiny once hair is dry and fluffed. I put it on wet hair and then style my hair (or let it dry naturally). It doesn't seem to attract too much dirt, as I can wash my hair every other day without it looking bad. I have used it for short and long hair and it is just right for me. I have been using this product for over a year and I highly recommend it.
Torey M.
Fayetteville , NC
I have read reviews on this product but was desperate to find a great hair product that would hold styles all day. A lot of the reviews are from people who are unhappy with it because it makes the hair a tad greasy... But I think that a bit of greasiness comes with the territory of wax! I have fine hair, so I just use it on the top near my scalp and it works beautifully to hold my hair in any style! I would definitely recommend this product!
Priscilla R.
Brownsville, TX
I've had a pixie cut after having long hair and trust me, even with straight hair, it gets very unruly and doesn't sit right. This product was a lifesaver! I didn't need to look all greasy with gel to sort it out and it still looked professional AND touchably soft. A little more and I could change up my look to something more piece-y with a blow dryer. My boyfriend stole this product from me, that's how good it is.
krista c.
My boyfriend actually uses this and he LOVES it! It stlyes and keeps his hair in place all day. When he is running low he panics and asks me to order more so he doesn't run out. I don't think he would face the day if he knew he was ever out :-|
I recently cut my hair pretty short and I will be using this also for texture and volume (as soon as my sephora order comes in!)
Louise-marie A.
The wax does exactly what it says it will. It holds style.
For the price of it however, i did find it left the hair a little greasy but ive yet to find a wax that doesn't do this!
This product works beautifully to hold the hair in a style, as it holds my style even when weighed down with the heaviness of long hair. Would recommend this product.
Valerie C.
I absolutely love this! It keeps my hair tamed and prevents any stray hairs from poking out from my bangs/where my hair parts. The scent is a bit strong at first, but I quickly adjusted and it does fade after a couple of hours. I love that it doesn't make my hair crunchy. Has been my #1 styling product for years.
Jesus T.
Smells great and gets the job done . i use it almost everyday and this is the best one by far super affordable and met my expectations . doesn't leave any bumps and immediatley after is super smooth .. I would buy every week if i need to and i would definatley recommend to others.
Deborah L.
Rochester, NY
Will this help with dry, frizzy hair? Does it feel oily or greasy?