Bumble and bumble Sumowax uploaded by Erica C.Bumble and bumble Sumowax uploaded by Erica C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #39 in Pomades & Waxes

A traditional hard wax for modern cuts. This wax provides strong yet flexible hold for a textural effect and definition of detail. You'll get strong hold, shine, separation, and sleekness. This product was inspired by the part hairdressing played in ancient Japanese sumo wrestling traditions.

Buy on Sephora*
Beatrice d.
Beatrice d.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is great for men's hair or shorter haircuts. When I had a pixie cut, I found myself coming back to it every time. The hold is great, and the wax never dries out or melts, so you can keep moving your hair around to re-style it throughout the day.
I don't think it's particularly expensive, but since it is applied so sparingly one jar will last me about 1 year.
Sue N.
Sue N.
Collierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great flexible hold, not extremely sticky and creates nice texture. I use it on my short hair to create a look that is polished on some days and carefree the next. It is also a plus that the scent isn't unpleasant. I would definitely recommend to female and male clients.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Pennsburg, PA
When I had short hair that requires a specific and stiff styling cream, this was my go to!!! Beyond that, once I grew my hair out and needed extreme texture for updos this was my go to, and maintained shape and style for hours/days!!!! Very effective.
Rochelle T.
Rochelle T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Obsessed with bumble and bumble. When I had a pixie cut I used sumo wax and it kept my style in place without any grease or shine. A nice matte look without it being crunchy or gross.
Katy R.
Katy R.
Encinitas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a fun product. I just use a little that I rub between my palms to warm the product and apply to my dry, styled hair. Leaves my hair smooth and lets me shape as I need.
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
Newark, DE
Bumble and Bumble is one of my favorite brands for hair care. They just get it. I really like the Sumowax.. it finishes any hairstyle perfectly.
Dawn K.
Dawn K.
Fishers, IN
Amazing product. Never greasy... Leaves a great finish on my hair. Easy to remove by shampooing and never s buildup
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Wheaton , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband has course curly hair and he uses this and his hair is more manageable and it smells nice
Miriah P.
Miriah P.
New Holstein, WI
Smells amazing. The smell itself is worth it. Bumble and bumble is amazing and works really well.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
This was is amazing for many reasons! Smells great and holds well! Little pricey though
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
Rochester, NY
Will this help with dry, frizzy hair? Does it feel oily or greasy?