BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Its not a wax, not a paste and not a creme, but a midweight molding compound thats a combination of all three (and a miracle of modern technology). Paste/wax hybrid that synthesizes the malleability of natural waxes with the structural integrity of microf

Hailey D.
Santee, CA
this bumble product was always my go to. when i had short hair this was perfect for texturizing with out leaving any oily residue. this wax dries matte and washes out easily. works for both men and women long and short hair. i wish bumble was a cruelty free brand so i can keep using their amazing products.
The best non-sticky hair pomade/wax I have ever used on my Asian straight hair. It smells great, has a thick texture but melts beautifully as you rub it between your hands/fingers and apply to your hair for light definition that doesn't look greasy, heavy or crunchy. It's white in the jar but disappears as you rub the product between your hands. Perfect for that soft, piece-y, 2nd day blowout look without weighing down your strands. Adds a bit of shine but mostly has a silky matte finish. I would definitely purchase again.
Alastasha N.
Colchester, VT
Considering I have fine but dense hair, it's pretty hard to work with and find a good styling product that won't weigh my hair down. This product, however, is quite amazing! I got it used on me the first time ever when I went to my salon for a cut and shaping, and after that I fell in love! It has the perfect consistency to style fine hair and still keep it light and bouncy, and it doesn't take away artificial colors either! It makes my short hair the perfect texture when I use this in styling it, and it's how I achieve short beachy waves. Though I'm not too keen on the price, it's a really good product, and it doesn't smell obnoxious either, like Paul Mitchell hair gels/pomades!
Casey G.
Chula Vista, CA
I usually cut my hair short so often need a styling product to use. The salon that i go to is a Bumble and Bumble salon which is how i got into their products. This is one of the first products are started using by them and have continued to use it for years. I love the smell of most of the products and the texture is great. My boyfriend actually got this and didn't like it that much so he passed it on to me and it works perfectly for me. I can style my hair and it still has a nice movement to it.
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
Bumble and Bumble make awesome hair products and SumoTech is no different in being a high quality molding style product. It is pricey and is worth the money especially for shorter hair that needs some staying power without the crunch. It works great at styling and I recommend it to those who have the shorter hair the better. It also smells amazing!
Donneisha D.
Madison, WI
Great product for men with short to medium lengths I also use this product from my boyfriends stash on occasion to hold a few curls in place. Just a dime size is all you need and make sure to activate the product by rubbing it into your hands first to avoid any clumps and then rake into your hair and style as usual. I really love the smell of this it's very light and not overly manly. The finish is matte and workable without any crunch.
Lena K.
Decatur, GA
I use sumotech on a daily basis as a finishing product in my hair. It's wonderful for adding texture to blow dried hair just before going out the door. And unlike many other styling waxes it doesn't leave your hair heavy and oily. It's important to remember a little goes a very long way though. I have shoulder length hair and use just a pinky nail's worth in my hair, and make sure to avoid getting it directly in my roots.
Brian S.
Atlanta, GA
Using Sumo Tech is easy and great. I love the consistency, the scent, and the long-lasting effect.

I use it with towel-dried damp hair; just scoop out a nickel sized amount and rub it in between your hands to warm it up, then apply through your hair. Finish with a blow dryer with brush.

It smells really clean and fresh - the price is great since the bottle goes a long way. I've had one bottle for over a year.
Katherine B.
The perfect product for a matte-satin finish, textured short cut. Sumotech has a pleasant smell that isn’t overwhelming and will appeal to all users. It holds, but is also flexible (I’d rate hold as 3 on a scale of 5), and can be refreshed and molded throughout the day with a bit of water. It doesn’t leave hair feeling overly-weighed down or greasy. It’s best to use a small amount, warmed up in the hands, and spread through ends first, working lightly toward roots with fingers. Bumble & Bumble is carried at Sephora and Ulta, so this product is also convenient to locate. The jar may be small for the price, but the product lasts forever.
\Danielle J.
Pfafftown, NC
Adore this product! The hold is amazing, without an over producted look. It honestly provides better hold and look than any other product I've ever used, and I've used most of them! Added bonus: it smells so good that you could easily skip perfume of any kind and just let sumotech do that job as well!
Joan A.
Reno, NV
I have thin, fine hair with shoulder length bob cut. This product can be a bit thick. What is the best way to use this product?