BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An alcohol-free, clear gel solid that delivers high shine and long-lasting hold. Key benefits:- Creates a clean, polished finish- Strong hold- High shineIf you want to know more… A new take on the traditional gel, the formula is remixed with a sophisticated, grown-up feel. Perfect for slick, sleek looks polished to perfection, it creates styles with reflection and shine and is ideal for long and short hair on both men and women. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora*
Kris M.
Sunland, CA
I owe my stylist, Amber, for introducing me to this product.  I typically wear my hair in a short pixie and I do the faux-hawk thing a few days a week.  What's best about this product is that you can "re-mold" your  hair during the day if it starts to get out of place or you just want to refresh your style.  And if it looks like I'm having a bad hair day, then I just tussle my hair crazy-like using this product and I can be out the door in a jiffy!  This IS my new go-to styling product!
Liz S.
My husband isn't the type to buy his own products so I usually make sure he's taken care of in that department. So he's obsessed with this purchase I made for him!
Becky E.
A great texturizing gel, and a little goes a long way! Worth the money, I would recommend this product and brand to others.
Emily I.
London
SumoGel is amazing! I wanted something that didn't feel like a cement truck on my head but with enough hold for the whole day and I finally found it! SumoGel is very easy to shape and style with as well with only a little bit of product. Another great product from Bumble and bumble!

back