BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy A workable clay for texture, definition, and a matte finish. Key benefits:- Creates a gritty, matte look- Texturizes and bulks up hair- Provides moldable hold If you want to know more… This workable texturizer is great for long and short hair on both men and women. It builds roughed-up, bulked-up styles with tons of matte definition, while the easy-to-distribute product has a moldable hold so you can reshape and revive your style throughout the day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora*
Lizzie G.
I love this product. I use it for adding texture and separation to my hair after styling. It creates nice pieces and definition, but doesn't leave it tacky or crunchy. It's a bit of a odd product because it certainly isn't a pomade and doesn't add shine, and it's not really adding hold, but it does add volume and texture for me. I have a short bob-ish type haircut and when I'm done blow drying my hair (especially if I wand it, too), I find this product really adds to that "second day" look, if you're into that.
Candace B.
I got a #sample of this from #Sephora. It is amazing! The scent is very light, and it holds my husband's and son's #hair wonderfully, without giving it a lot of shine. I would also recommend Sumotech for some great hair hold! Highly #recommended!
alexis b.
Philadelphia, PA
Ive tried a lot of these masks and by far this is the better one the price point isn't too bad it's easy on and off and it definitely has met my expectations it doesn't really compare it is beyond better than the other brands this is up there with one of my favorite products to use I don't think there really is anything you change I think it's great the way it is and I will definitely be purchasing this more
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Buy this for my dad and I love the way it SMELLS. It SMELLS so good. My mom love.it as well it's long lasting.
ANass B.
My name is Anass boulmal and I have a page on instagram with a large number of followers .
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my pictures and posts
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
Ayoub A.
TAROUDANT, TAROUDANT
Hi my name is Ayoub I am from Morocco I hope to get back the product for you I do a high quality product for you to buy a lot of yuotube facebook my big love Bumble and bumbleBb. sumoclay i will be very good tann. This is my address: DERB CHERIF66 Taroudant, 83000, Morocco First Name: Ayoub Last Name: Warkos Street Number and Name: Derb CHERIF66 City: Taroudant Country: Morocco Zip: 83000 Thank you very very very all times!
Mrs A.
Edinburgh, Scotland
Love it ! My husband went through this rather fast but bare in mind my son also used this from time to time to have a little play around with his hair ! Smells great , holds the hair in place very well , would definitely recommend this for keeping there when needed !
Season S.
Arley, AL
Has anyone tried this? I have really dry skin and a bunch of blackheads, has this mask helped anyone?
Sam R.
How good is this clay? What is it used for? What do you recommend on this product or don't recommend? Pros and cons?

back