Bumble and bumble Summer's In The (H)air: Fine Hair Set uploaded by Sondra C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy A summer texture-enhancing travel trio, featuring a primer, conditioning cream, and spray for the ultimate beach waves, to give fine to medium hair a hint of grit and plenty of body with no heat required. Key benefits:- Enhances natural texture with touch of grit- Delivers an easy, air dried style- Hydrates If you want to know more…Enhance hair's texture and volume on the go with this three-piece set. Ideal for fine to medium-bodied hair, each product gives hair just the perfect amount of gritty texture for a healthy, super-manageable look. This set contains:- 2 oz/ 60 mL Bb. Prep Primer- 2 oz/ 60 mL Bb. Don't Blow It Fine (H)air Styler- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Surf Spray It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Concord, NC
Summer beach waves w out the curling wand?! I think so. Spritz in your hair wet twirl hair in ponytail bun sleep in it and wake up take down spritz a bit more tease bam. Beach waves. The shampoo is great. Smells great. Love the conditioner doesn't dry out since has sea salt. It's great. So is the curl line too. Wink wink
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Seguin, TX
This is what started my obsession with bumble and bumble! First off I have to say it smells amazing! My hair smells good 24/7. Each peace of this kit gives exactly what it offers! Between the volume and the beach look all the while treating your hair!
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Bb never seems to disappoint for me! I have fair hair so adding this to my damp hair and letting it hair dry really does give my hair volume and feels soft :) This hair product smells amazing too!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Brownsville, TX
Never tried this product but I'm dying to buy it for some nice beach wavys! I've heard my great things about b&b I hope it's true
tiffany W.
tiffany W.
NORTH YORK, ON
Nice scent and sometimes does the job . It's a good product I'm just not sure about the price