Bumble and bumble. Styling Wax uploaded by Beauty J.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #29 in Pomades & Waxes

A soft-hold wax that rinses with ease. This wax imparts definition and shine to any cut. Use a generous amount to give your look a sleek finish with a soft hold. A dime-sized dab or two will do just fine (and rinse right out).

Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Madison H.
Bowling Green, KY
As a girl with fairly long hair, I obviously don't use styling wax very often. But growing up with two brothers, I am very educated with the subject. They were always using wax or gel that would leave their hair grease or hard, and I was not a fan of it. So after loving the bumble and bumble dry shampoo, I thought I would make them test this product out and they love the look that it gave them! It hold the style in place while giving a natural, oil free look. I even use it when slicking back a sleek pony tail. Highly recommend for both men and women!
addie r.
Phoenix, AZ
The perfect product to give you zero fly ayways and the nice piecy, textured look.. i use this to tame my baby hairs without them looking like I put glue on them.. no sticky or waxy residue... also i noticed with other waxes dust or whatever would be on my hair if i combed through it..not the case with this one... Pricey? yes... worth it?? for now yes
Kris M.
Oakland, CA
I have used the product for up dos and adding a little sheen to my edges. His works great on catching fly award for a sleek ponytail or effortless romantic bun. It has the feel of a beeswax that is not sticky. This product has a light smell and does exactly what it should do without a residue on your hands and hair. Touchable hold!
Bryn B.
I bought this product for myself, but honestly it was far too sticky for my hair. I have hair on the thinner side, so it probably should have been expected. My husband adopted the product from me and loves it. Some waxes will leave a film on the hair, but this does not. Smells great too.
Karol *.
One of their most famous products.. This wax moisturizes your hair, while adding shine!
Allowing you to mold for more controlled styles giving it a gentle hold, that it is still flexible to the hold...
This is great for sleeking without that get look...Plus the smell is not too waxy...!
Amber F.
Algonquin, IL
I've used this product to take care of my thick frizzy fly away hair for years! It helps accentuate the layers in my hair and lasts all day. It is my go-to product to take care of the annoying baby hairs along my hairline and I will continue to purchase this product for many more years.
Rachel A.
Harvest, AL
Absolutely fabulous!! Perfect for my needs, didn't weigh my hair down. But easy to wash out. Product seemed to last well throughout the day, and held up in wind. Good scent for those who are easily affected by heavy scents. Packaging was simple and price was affordable.
September R.
San Jose, CA
I adore this stuff!!! It is so awesome for controlling that area of my hair that just decides to do it's own thing. When I have my hair short, I am able to put a tiny bit of this on my hair and it stays put and gorgeous all day without being gloppy or greasy! Love it!
DENISE K.
I really enjoy the Bumble and Bumble Styling Wax! For a nice beachy wave, making sure your hair doesn't fly away, and ensuring your hair curls out like you wish around your hair, then this is the perfect styling wax. The smell is great and the packaging is really cute.