BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #31 in Pomades & Waxes

A soft-hold wax that rinses with ease. This wax imparts definition and shine to any cut. Use a generous amount to give your look a sleek finish with a soft hold. A dime-sized dab or two will do just fine (and rinse right out).

Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Madison H.
Bowling Green, KY
As a girl with fairly long hair, I obviously don't use styling wax very often. But growing up with two brothers, I am very educated with the subject. They were always using wax or gel that would leave their hair grease or hard, and I was not a fan of it. So after loving the bumble and bumble dry shampoo, I thought I would make them test this product out and they love the look that it gave them! It hold the style in place while giving a natural, oil free look. I even use it when slicking back a sleek pony tail. Highly recommend for both men and women!
addie r.
Phoenix, AZ
The perfect product to give you zero fly ayways and the nice piecy, textured look.. i use this to tame my baby hairs without them looking like I put glue on them.. no sticky or waxy residue... also i noticed with other waxes dust or whatever would be on my hair if i combed through it..not the case with this one... Pricey? yes... worth it?? for now yes
Kris M.
Oakland , CA
I have used the product for up dos and adding a little sheen to my edges. His works great on catching fly award for a sleek ponytail or effortless romantic bun. It has the feel of a beeswax that is not sticky. This product has a light smell and does exactly what it should do without a residue on your hands and hair. Touchable hold!
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
I found this to be a prouct fantastic to have ariund.I have very heavy curly coarse hair with naturl curls.This little miracle is out-of-this-world.
For me,it helps when I want to have a little casscading curls going down one side.The great part it holds and if you do not like the way it does not look.It is also easy to change.
I swear by it♥
Asha R.
Tampa, FL
I have fine hair that gets flyaways when I put it in a ponytail but this wax has been a huge game changer for me! It's not sticky and doesn't leave a residue but just a little amount takes care of all the frizziness without my hair looking greasy.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
I love using this product for when my hair is freshly washed and a little frizzy. I always have little baby hairs that stick up on the top of my head so putting a little of this in my fingers and warming it up then applying it to keep those baby hairs tamed seriously saves my hair from looking crazy! Use almost everyday. Love it
Emily W.
Itasca, IL
I use this wax for those days when I'm in a hurry and need to make my hair looks good without spending too much time using hair dryer or curling iron. There is a hint of smell that dissipates after few minutes. Brush, apply wax on bottom portion and I'm done. Too much can weigh your hair down so use sparingly
Jessica M.
Arlington, TX
I love bumble and bumble as an entire line but this stuff is my holy grail little pricey but worth it! i bought it from sephora and i love it! i have dyed blonde hair so it keeps my hair in place.
Martha P.
Monticello
I lived for this stuff when I had shorter hair. It made me look surfer-cool...even though I live in Kentucky. The only drawback is that it can get heavy quickly, so be thoughtful in application.