BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A blow dry aid for chemically treated, fine or fragile hair Prevents breakage by detangling hair Lightweight yet gives soft hold, body & shine Offers strengthening vitamins & minerals Leaves hair stronger, protected & manageable To use: Spray on damp...

• Hey I've seen this product in my hairdressers and I've be...1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I’ll use this on days when I’m in a hurry and plan on air drying. I like to spray this through my hair and follow with Bumble and bumble. Don't Blow It Hair Styler and Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil. Combining these products keeps my often frizzy hair very soft, wavy and manageable.
Hannah E.
Mars hill, NC
This stuff is amazing. The price isn’t my favorite thing about it but when I can find some room in my budget I always grab some of this stuff. I tried a sample of it when I bought some dry shampoo and instantly fell in love. All of their products smell amazing and I think truly hell your hair be healthier and they do what they say they are going to do
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
This is a great styling lotion for fine, fragile and chemically treated hair because it is very light and won’t weigh you down. It adds the perfect amount of volume and hold. Just spritz it on to damp hair and comb through!
Rae L.
I use this as more of a de-tangler in my hair. It's okay, I think that it leaves my hair a bit crunchy rather if I spray too much. I don't really notice a difference in my hair whether I use this or not. It's expensive just to use as a detangler.
Lacey N.
Patterson, CA
I love using this product before my others! It helps my oil, hairspray, and any others work better. It's as if there was a primer for your hair, this would be it. Super effective!

Allison B.
Dresden, TN
I used this when i had a pixie cut as a primer before i dried my hair. It would make it lay flat all day with no additional product. I use it now when i curl my hair so it will stay all day without hairspray weighing it down.
Angel B.
Garland , TX
I really like this product! I like using it after I straighten my hair. A little goes a long way! It smells good and price is ok too. Bottle isn’t very big though
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
I’ve been using this for quite some time and I haven’t found anything else that compares. I use it on both wet and dry hair and then heat style and my hair always becomes so soft. It’s lightweight and and doesn’t feel sticky on my hair. The bottle, however, is my only gripe. The spray clogs often and I have to run it under hot water. But that’s the only negative for me. I love the scent too!
Jessica H.
I try l plenty of different hair products on mine and my daughters hair. Not all work well considering the price. She has mixed hair, ever since she's got her hair cut, styled and straightened at the bumble and bumble salon I've purchased this line of products for her hair. I'm in love with cibu so I use both in conjuction when I know I need a effective product. Any other time I experiment with other products because I never know when I'll come across a product like this that works.
Greeshma R.
Chandler , AZ
This product is great on my hair. I have fine strands but very thick, wavy/curly hair. I also live in San Francisco where the weather my hair are an awful combo on most days. This products keeps my blowout. It stood the test when I was up on Twin Peaks in gale force winds and my hair did not frizz. I spray it on while it's wet before I blow dry and then after again when I straighten it/ put flat iron waves in it. I didn't experience the sticky feel other people experience. I layer this product after I use hair dressers oil and then once I'm done styling I spray thickening spray.
Jay B.
kingston
Hey I've seen this product in my hairdressers and I've been wanting to get it but I'm not sure if it's worth the money or not. What are your thought on it. Is it worth the money?