Bumble and bumble Styling Lotion uploaded by Jamie G.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Uyen D.
Uyen D.
Buffalo, NY
I spray and rubbed it in my hair after towel drying. I normally let my hair air dry. I pulled my hair back in a ponytail and took a road trip to the beach that day. With the window down in the car most of the ride there and back my hair, obviously, being tangled by the wind. Also, windy at the beach. That evening after getting home. I brushed my hair out of the ponytail, which normally makes my hair totally poofy! I have naturally curly hair. This product works wonders! Even this morning, after sleeping on my hair I brushed it and it is still totally frizz free and silky and smooth! I almost couldn't believe it! Anyone with naturally curly hair that colors and has issues with frizz I would totally recommend this product. It just plain works wonders! Use the shampoo's and conditioners too. It's been about a week now since I colored my hair and the color is still beautiful! They smell great too!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
I just cut my hair to shoulder length & it looks really cute when curled & tossed for a messy look...But after 3-4 hours my hair loses the curl, except for the ends & I wind up looking like Florence Henderson, which is DEFINITELY not the look I'm going for. So I scoured the internet, desperate to find hair products that would help my situation. This was a product I found on Lauren Conrad's blog; she has amazing hair so I figured I'd try it. It really made a difference in the ability for my hair to hold curls. After 3-4 hours, I still had the look I was trying to achieve. Yes, it's a little on the pricier side, but worth it in my book. I use this in combination with Bumble & bumble styling crème.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product! I use it everyday before using a flat iron on my hair and it helped my hair looking healthy and prevented a bunch of frizz! There is a light smell to it, which I didn't mind at all. I can barely tell but I enjoyed it. I love how it kept my hair looking amazing and frizz free! It NEVER left my hair feeling greasy and my hair always feels soft! I highly recommend trying this product out!
masha k.
masha k.
Van Nuys, CA
Love this! I have very fine hair and have struggled in the past to find something that provides volume without leaving my hair greasy. This does the trick though! I can even wash my hair every other day now without it getting gross. It also works as a detangler when combing my hair after a wash which is a big bonus because my hair is fairly long. Good stuff!
Erin D.
Erin D.
Virginia Beach, VA
I haven't been using this too long, so I'm still not convinced if it's something I will continue to use. I have fine, thin hair, and this does not seem to weigh it down, so that's very good. I think it helps with the fly-aways and keep it line. So far I like it, I'm hoping to love it once I get to use it more.
Monita Y.
Monita Y.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love this B&B product and it's a staple in my line of hair care. It has a beautiful scent and makes my hair smell fresh. I like to apply it by spraying into my palm and rubbing together and then distributing it all over my hair. It helps keep my hair smooth and flyaways at bay while still leaving volume.
ellesbeauty B.
ellesbeauty B.
San Francisco, CA
This is one of my all time favorite products! I have been using this for years with all of my different haircuts and colors! This is a great product to use after hair has been towel dried before heat appliances. And you only need a little bit of product. Definitely a must have in your hair arsenal!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
I got this as a gift and I love it. It has lasted me a long time because you only need to use a little bit on your hair each time you use it. I had heard great things about this brand so my expectations were very high and this met all of my expectations. I plan on buying this again!
brianne r.
brianne r.
Kingston, PA
I like the no heat balm. It keeps my hair from getting too frizzy while naturally drying since i rarely use heat on my hair due to breakage and wanting to strengthen my hair. I would definitely get the full size of the don't blow it cream. I love it and I recommend it highly.
I love this product so very much it makes my hair so very soft and shiny but not too shiny it makes my frizz go away and the smell is great. The only down side of this product it is spendy and you don't get very much also this product can be hard to find sometimes