Bumble and Bumble Styling Lotion

Lotion 8 oz Volume and hold Heat styling Water\Aqua\Eau, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Biotin, Cysteine, Retinyl Palmitate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Polyquaternium-46, Isoceteth-20, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxyethyl Cetyldimonium Phosphate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum). Vitamin\Vitamine: E. Vitamin\Vitamine:A see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I put it on my hair after it is toweled dried and blow dry it with a round brush for a great look and feel." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this product to add a softness to my hair before blow drying and using a hot tool on my hair. " in 2 reviews
  • "It's the kind of product you want to run through wet hair and then throw your hair in a bun so when you let it down later you can smell it all over again." in 1 review
  • "It has an earthy smell and helps keep my hair looking smooth over the heat of the hair dryer." in 1 review
  • "then either flat iron or use a curling iron." in 1 review
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
I'm not too crazy over this, I have very long straight hair and I find that if I use this product the wrong way it really weighs my hair down. Its also worth mentioning that the packaging is extremely flawed because the product doesn't mist out nicely as with many hair products in a similar bottle, it just sprays out in a very harsh stream that makes it very hard to distribute nicely and evenly in the hair. The nicest way I use this is while my hair is still damp for heat styling!
Renead M.
Lauderhill, FL
I am a female who loves to style my hair up. I apply this styling lotion/cream to my hair and dryed it after. It held up my bun really nice and my hair is black so it was just a really nice look..this was affordable to me and was complety worth the price i got it for.
Katie B.
Smithfield, PA
I worked at a salon where they only used Bumble&Bumble. Their products are all great! all of it smells so good too!
Nitzan A.
Bumble and Bumble... Where to begin! I love this brand so much, it gives life to my hair. I used to blow dry and straighten my hair every time I washed it. This product not only protects my hair from heat- it styles and holds it while keeping my hair light and airy. Ever since I started using this product I can choose whether I want to use to flat iron or not, because after I apply it on wet hair and blow dry it, it magically becomes straight, volumized, and shiny.
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand of product! The thickening shampoo and conditioner, are wonderful! I'd recommend it to people with dry hair and need protection from heated irons;)
Jeannine G.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love this product! I use it on wet hair, blow dry. then either flat iron or use a curling iron. It has a nice scent & it's heavy when it is applied so it sprays on evenly. After blow dry your hair is still soft not stiff and is shiny.
Briana N.
Rialto, CA
I've had this product for a while now and I absolutely love it! It smells so good and it leaves my hair feeling so soft even after styling it. It works really well and keeps my hair protected from heat and it even helps my curls last longer. My hair wouldn't be the same without it. I really recommend this product!
Heather Z.
I use this spray after the shower and before I blow dry. It helps my hair hold in curls. Con: it wrights my hair down, so use a volumizer in combination.
Sarah A.
Spotsylvania, VA
This is the first product I used in my hair if I'm blow drying it. It has an earthy smell and helps keep my hair looking smooth over the heat of the hair dryer.
Cameron R.
Love this product line! They make great quality products for your hair! The smell is great. I put it on my hair after it is toweled dried and blow dry it with a round brush for a great look and feel.
Hannah D.
Elberon , Va
Does anyone know if this works well?