Bumble and bumble. Styling Creme uploaded by Maggie K.Bumble and bumble. Styling Creme uploaded by Emily M.Bumble and bumble. Styling Creme uploaded by Veronica M.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Bumble and Bumble Styling Crème creates fullness and control for straight and curly hair types. Bumble and bumble Styling Crème gives you the styling advantage. Softens thick unmanageable hair. Restores shine and softness to dull lifeless hair. Also available in a convenient travel size.

INGREDIENTS

Amodimethicone: comb abililty, sheen; improves curl retention

Benzophenone-4: UV protection

Cetrimonium Chloride: static reduction

Glycerin: softening, moisture retention

PVP/VA Copolymer: body, fullness

• Does anyone know of an identical or very similar dupe for...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Katie G.
as
Great for people who have thin hair. It adds volume yet also takes away the oil. I use this everyday and it works wonders. Although it was on the pricey side it is definitely worth the investment. A little goes a very long way. I sent is also to die for!
Suzanne K.
Oak Park, IL
This is my go to product when I want a low-key, no tools needed style for my hair. Be careful not to use more than a quarter (that is what I use and I have long hair), because it can make hair look greasy. But I love that my hair looks great and not weighed down when I use this product.
Megan L.
Love the way this makes my hair feel...soft, smooth, shiny & under control! The results last all day on my medium thick, slightly wavy hair. It's so good, my mom even stole my bottle!
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
Not a fan- I feel as though most bumble products dry my curly hair out.  But, this product in particular makes my hair feel dry and straw like as soon as I am finished applying.  My curls feel fine once the product sets and my hair dries - perhaps a bit frizzy, but I worry about the longterm damage of BB styling creme
Paula D.
I seen someone use this on a short hair site on fb so I thought I got to try this cause her hair looked amazing.  So I order it from eBay and took it in when I got my hair done and I really couldn't tell a difference in my hair not even when I did it my self.  Very disappointed  :(
Heather G.
I have been using this product for over 10 years. It is the only thing that works for my flat and lifeless hair. I use it on damp hair and then blow dry. It gives me volume and body so that I can style my hair. The only con is the price goes up every year.
Davita S.
Clermont
As far as high end products go, this is definitely one of my favorites! For one it smells amazing. It's not too thick and it doesn't weight my hair down too much, but the added weight helps my curls from shrinking. I purchased my BB Curl products at Sephora, and they are a bit pricey, but definitely worth it.
Kortney N.
Denver
This styling creme is nice to have on hand, but I found that if I use too much it can get heavy. I have blonde, thick hair. It helps add a little extra style to my hair, but dont find that it is worth the price. I would not buy this again. I can find better brands at a better price.
Erika F.
I found it worked better on keeping my hair smooth and shiny than adding volume (I have very fine, straight hair). I like that it also has UV protection in it, which helps protect my hair when I'm outside most of the summer!
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
I just cut my hair to shoulder length & it looks really cute when curled & tossed for a messy look...But after 3-4 hours my hair loses the curl, except for the ends & I wind up looking like Florence Henderson, which is DEFINITELY not the look I'm going for. So I scoured the internet, desperate to find hair products that would help my situation. This was a product I found on Lauren Conrad's blog; she has amazing hair so I figured I'd try it. It really made a difference in the ability for my hair to hold curls. After 3-4 hours, I still had the look I was trying to achieve. Yes, it's a little on the pricier side, but worth it in my book. I use this in combination with the Bumble & bumble styling spray.
Does anyone know of an identical or very similar dupe for this Bumble and Bumble Bb Styling Creme???

back