BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Designed as a gel or mousse, Bumble and bumble Styling Creme creates versatility and strengthwhile slicking back, adding body, lifting roots or defining curl. The more you use on wet or dry hair, the more this formula holds. Size: 8 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For all hair types Directions: Work through damp hair and style Use it with heat (like a mousse) to create manageable volume Use without heat (like a gel) for control We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just cut my hair to shoulder length & it looks really cute when curled & tossed for a messy look...But after 3-4 hours my hair loses the curl, except for the ends & I wind up looking like Florence Henderson, which is DEFINITELY not the look I'm going for. So I scoured the internet, desperate to find hair products that would help my situation. This was a product I found on Lauren Conrad's blog; she has amazing hair so I figured I'd try it. It really made a difference in the ability for my hair to hold curls. After 3-4 hours, I still had the look I was trying to achieve. Yes, it's a little on the pricier side, but worth it in my book. I use this in combination with the Bumble & bumble styling spray.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Hull, MA
I love this hair product! I've been using it for years. My hair is wavy and sometimes a little curly, or frizzy. This product is amazing for the days I don't want to blowdry or don't have time to straighten my hair! I just wash, brush and apply some styling cream and I'm ready to go!!

Perfect for #beachdays #rainydays or anytime you want or need to get ready quickly, but still want to look nice!

It is a bit pricey, but very worth it! A bottle lasts me a very long time.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Milwaukie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this in combination sometimes with the Bb Curl Gel. It adds moisture and helps with frizz, but a little goes a long way. If you use too much it will make your hair greasy. That said, I have finer hair, so if you have thick, dryer curls, this might be perfect for you.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the only product on the planet that gives my stick straight hair any kind of volume. It lasts all day and doesn't dry out my ends. It's expensive, but a little bit goes a long way. The bottle lasts me several months. I buy mine at target when they sell the 2pack.
Rhiannon S.
Rhiannon S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this styling creme. I can put it in my hair before I curl it to make the curls last longer and be fuller. It doesn't add any weight or oil to my hair. It is very effective in helping me style and keep my hair styled all day. It is a great product to use.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product!! It keeps my frizzy hair calm and smooth. I love to put this in after I wash and let air dry when I'm super busy or style with my blow dryer and curling iron. Extremely effective and a fantastic product for crazy hair like mine!
valentina G.
valentina G.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cant live with out this styling creme! I can use it to get any style and the style stays. Everything from a blow out to pin curls. This is definitely the stuff. The bottle lasts me about 6 months using it twice a week.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Love using this for my curly hair. It use it right after a shower. I helps hydrate my hair and gives it shine. It takes that frizz away. I would recommend this product to those with curly thick hair. It works great.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Enumclaw, WA
I don't know how this works or even how to classify it, but this stuff is awesome! I apply this to my damp hair, then dry/style. A little goes a long way, so it's actually very economical. It is awesome sauce!
Trina S.
Trina S.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product for smoothing out unruly, frizzy hair. My go-to hair-care product for summertime. I have dark brown, natural curly hair and the styling crime helps tame any frizz.