BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Designed as a gel or mousse, Bumble and bumble Styling Creme creates versatility and strengthwhile slicking back, adding body, lifting roots or defining curl. The more you use on wet or dry hair, the more this formula holds. Size: 8 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For all hair types Directions: Work through damp hair and style Use it with heat (like a mousse) to create manageable volume Use without heat (like a gel) for control We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
I just cut my hair to shoulder length & it looks really cute when curled & tossed for a messy look...But after 3-4 hours my hair loses the curl, except for the ends & I wind up looking like Florence Henderson, which is DEFINITELY not the look I'm going for. So I scoured the internet, desperate to find hair products that would help my situation. This was a product I found on Lauren Conrad's blog; she has amazing hair so I figured I'd try it. It really made a difference in the ability for my hair to hold curls. After 3-4 hours, I still had the look I was trying to achieve. Yes, it's a little on the pricier side, but worth it in my book. I use this in combination with the Bumble & bumble styling spray.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Hull, MA
I love this hair product! I've been using it for years. My hair is wavy and sometimes a little curly, or frizzy. This product is amazing for the days I don't want to blowdry or don't have time to straighten my hair! I just wash, brush and apply some styling cream and I'm ready to go!!

Perfect for #beachdays #rainydays or anytime you want or need to get ready quickly, but still want to look nice!

It is a bit pricey, but very worth it! A bottle lasts me a very long time.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Amarillo, TX
This is a great cream for everyday blowdrying, If I'm planning on curling my hair or doing something other than just wearing it straight. It would probably work great for blowdrying you're hair straight too, I just haven't tried it on those days! I normally use this if I'm blowdrying, and I'm going to use a curling wand to try and get those beach style waves everyone is always after, and it works well for me!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
I got a small sample of this from Sephora. It's not bad, but I had to use a lot of it in my thick, curly, dry hair to make a difference. I did notice that it added shine and slicked back my flyways nicely. It was a good product for the day after I washed my hair, when I needed a little boost but not something that weighed my hair down too much.
Jessey C.
Jessey C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this styling creme, because my hair is fine, but thick and it doesn't leave my hair looking greasy or flat. I use this every morning, before I blow dry my hair and it helps to prevent damage from the heat exposure. I also think this helps prevent split ends, because it coats my hair, before I brush it out.
Sophia D.
Sophia D.
Encinitas , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
B&B Styling Creme is a lightweight gel in a cream form. The more you use the more body and control you have. I use it on my wet hair a and it makes my hair feel conditioned while providing a manageable texture. I really like the smell which is always a big plus for a hair product!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Milwaukie, OR
I use this in combination sometimes with the Bb Curl Gel. It adds moisture and helps with frizz, but a little goes a long way. If you use too much it will make your hair greasy. That said, I have finer hair, so if you have thick, dryer curls, this might be perfect for you.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the only product on the planet that gives my stick straight hair any kind of volume. It lasts all day and doesn't dry out my ends. It's expensive, but a little bit goes a long way. The bottle lasts me several months. I buy mine at target when they sell the 2pack.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I love all bumble and bumble products. This keeps my hair in place without being stiff. The smell is not bad at all. My hair color is dark brown, wavy and also thin. It helps keep my waves nice all day long. I would recommend bumble and bumble products to everyone.
Rhiannon S.
Rhiannon S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this styling creme. I can put it in my hair before I curl it to make the curls last longer and be fuller. It doesn't add any weight or oil to my hair. It is very effective in helping me style and keep my hair styled all day. It is a great product to use.