BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Designed as a gel or mousse, Bumble and bumble Styling Creme creates versatility and strengthwhile slicking back, adding body, lifting roots or defining curl. The more you use on wet or dry hair, the more this formula holds. Size: 8 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For all hair types Directions: Work through damp hair and style Use it with heat (like a mousse) to create manageable volume Use without heat (like a gel) for control We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan- I feel as though most bumble products dry my curly hair out.  But, this product in particular makes my hair feel dry and straw like as soon as I am finished applying.  My curls feel fine once the product sets and my hair dries - perhaps a bit frizzy, but I worry about the longterm damage of BB styling creme
Paula D.
I seen someone use this on a short hair site on fb so I thought I got to try this cause her hair looked amazing.  So I order it from eBay and took it in when I got my hair done and I really couldn't tell a difference in my hair not even when I did it my self.  Very disappointed  :(
Katie G.
Jerome
Great for people who have thin hair. It adds volume yet also takes away the oil. I use this everyday and it works wonders. Although it was on the pricey side it is definitely worth the investment. A little goes a very long way. I sent is also to die for!
Megan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way this makes my hair feel...soft, smooth, shiny & under control! The results last all day on my medium thick, slightly wavy hair. It's so good, my mom even stole my bottle!
Kortney N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This styling creme is nice to have on hand, but I found that if I use too much it can get heavy. I have blonde, thick hair. It helps add a little extra style to my hair, but dont find that it is worth the price. I would not buy this again. I can find better brands at a better price.
Heather G.
I have been using this product for over 10 years. It is the only thing that works for my flat and lifeless hair. I use it on damp hair and then blow dry. It gives me volume and body so that I can style my hair. The only con is the price goes up every year.
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just cut my hair to shoulder length & it looks really cute when curled & tossed for a messy look...But after 3-4 hours my hair loses the curl, except for the ends & I wind up looking like Florence Henderson, which is DEFINITELY not the look I'm going for. So I scoured the internet, desperate to find hair products that would help my situation. This was a product I found on Lauren Conrad's blog; she has amazing hair so I figured I'd try it. It really made a difference in the ability for my hair to hold curls. After 3-4 hours, I still had the look I was trying to achieve. Yes, it's a little on the pricier side, but worth it in my book. I use this in combination with the Bumble & bumble styling spray.
Nicole N.
Hull, MA
I love this hair product! I've been using it for years. My hair is wavy and sometimes a little curly, or frizzy. This product is amazing for the days I don't want to blowdry or don't have time to straighten my hair! I just wash, brush and apply some styling cream and I'm ready to go!!

Perfect for #beachdays #rainydays or anytime you want or need to get ready quickly, but still want to look nice!

It is a bit pricey, but very worth it! A bottle lasts me a very long time.
Melanie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far this is one of the best styling gels/products that I've used. It definitely helps my hair hold its style (which is hard to do!), but I still have to use hair spray afterwards, so it's not perfect. I'm not convinced it's the BEST I could get. I'm still on the hunt for a product that will actually make my hair hold a curl for longer than an hour.
Jessey C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this styling creme, because my hair is fine, but thick and it doesn't leave my hair looking greasy or flat. I use this every morning, before I blow dry my hair and it helps to prevent damage from the heat exposure. I also think this helps prevent split ends, because it coats my hair, before I brush it out.