Bumble and bumble. Strong Finish Firm Hold Hairspray uploaded by Patrycja R.Bumble and bumble. Strong Finish Firm Hold Hairspray uploaded by Veronica M.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A firm, no-slip hairspray that keeps styles up all day (or all night), with a modern, touchable finish. Key benefits: - Creates a firm, no-slip hold - Keeps styles up all day - Leaves a brushable, touchable finish If you want to know more…Bumble and bumble's Strong Finish is a high-performance aerosol hairspray that provides a strong, firm hold with a modern, brushable finish. An innovative strong hold system helps keep your style in place, while the updated, twist-lock nozzle allows for easy use and even application, dispensing a fine, even mist with a dry finish. Perfect for anyone looking for an ultimate stay-put hold that lasts, this formula leaves no buildup or flakes behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Strong Finish secures architectural styles mohawks, back-combed hair, nutty updos, anything and it won't budge until the party's over. It's our toughest hairspray, but it's brushable too. So modern." Laurent Philippon, Bb. Global Artistic Director

Buy on ULTA
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
I love the strong yet brushable hold that this hair spray has. Since it’s brushable it comes better to alternatives and met my expectations highly. I have color treated fine hair so I need a strong hold hair spray to give me volume and keep it up along with when I Style so this hair spray is a win. It’s pricey costing around $25 but it’s worth it and I bought it at Sephora. I highly recommend it if you want a strong hold hair spray that is soft to the touch and brushable without losing your style.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
Let me just say, this hair spray smells SO GOOD! Not chemically like I lot of strong hair sprays. It has a perfect hold and doesn’t leave my hair weighed down or hard and stiff like other sprays leave you. My hair is a bit thin and I have tons of it so it’s hard to find something that’ll leave me with my curls in and this really helps
Samantha R.
Mission Viejo
Great hairspray I love the applicator it’s doesn’t just spray everywhere it kept my hair in place and still had flexibility my only con would be the smell but it’s nothing to throw away over
Alexis T.
Straw Plains, TN
I love this hairspray. As someone who curls my hair about 50% of the time, the flexible hold is really what is key to having that carefree look. I typically curl my hair first then run my fingers through my hair and then add a light mist of the spray and it sets it for the day without matting down my curls, or them clumping together.
Alyssa Y.
THIS STUFF IS SO WORTH THE PRICE. My husband uses it as well and even said to me the other day if their was a bottom to it because it goes a long way. It’s the first hairspray I’ve actually used that says what it’s suppose to.
Maida B.
Windsor Hts, IA
Just like nexxus I highly love love love and approve of bumble and bumble ! The brand is amazing ! And this strong finish firm hairspray is my favorite product from the whole line!
Brittney S.
Can I just say this hairspray smells AMAZING?! Because it does. Believe me, or don’t and buy your own! This hairspray had a natural, not “crunchy” hold to it. This stuff held up perfect in the humid conditions and lots of dancing. It was pretty easy to brush out of hair and wash. I would definitely recommend.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This is the perfect strong hold hairspray! It never leaves your hair feeling crunchy or sticky. I always use it to tease my hair and lock in the volume for an all day hold. It smells incredible so you don't get that aerosol smell.
Angie T.
Apple valley , MN
Love this product. The smell is so good but subtle so it doesn't overpower or compete with perfume. It has a nice hold but doesn't leave hair crunchy and stiff. Able to comb through after curling but still has good hold.