Bumble and bumble. Straight Conditioner uploaded by Deb M.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

This moisturizing conditioner helps de-frizz and smooth for straight, sleek strands.

INGREDIENTS

Stearalkonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides: condition and detangle hair, Polylysine, Dimethicone/Mercaptopropyl Methicone Copolymer, Dimethicone/Mercaptopropyl Methicone Copolymer/Phenyl Trimethicone : reduce frizz and tame flyaways. Maintain shine and body with movement

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Before becoming a platinum bottle blonde that now requires very gentle and natural products paired with color depositing shampoos and conditioners this was my favorite line to splurge on. Not only did it leave my hair looking and feeling like satin but it also cut my dry time literally in half. I used the entire system...shampoo down to the styling/finishing cream you massage in before drying and flat ironing your hair. My hair would be sleek, shiny, frizz free and holding on to its straight style consistently until my next shampoo...never needed hair spray when I used this line.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Bumble and Bumble Bb Straight Conditioner is one of my favorite products. I have bad, fried, frizzy, hard to control hair and Bumble & bumble literally always does the trick. I usually, in fact, look for hair salons that only use Bumble and bumble. The price can be expensive, yes. But it does extensive work for your hair that will ALWAYS leave you coming back. it smells ok, but if the product helps my hair I don't really care about scent!!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Bumble and Bumble B.B. straight conditioner is my Holy Grail of conditioners! It leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and full of volume! The only draw back to it, is that it is quite speedy compared to other brands. However you get what you pay for!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I love this product! I received a sample from my salon and shortly after decided I needed to buy a full size bottle. It's pricey but it conditions nicely, has a good scent, and helps protect from heat damage when I blow dry and straighten my hair
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Are use the shampoo frequently when I kept my hair in a straight style and it seem to do what it claims! My hair was soft and sleek. The only downside in my opinion is that it is a little bit pricey. Good quality though
Ashlee F.
Syracuse , NY
This conditioner is amazing!! Anyone looking for straight sleek hair, this is you absolute go to. I have tried other products and this by far has made my hair so smooth. Very satisfied!
Emely T.
This is a wonderful product. One of my favorites by far. Great packaging. Feels great on my hair. I like it better than others similar to it. I would definitely recommend. And I would as definitely repurchase.
Emma R.
North Mankato
Definitely have to give this product 5/5. I love the smell and it works very well. I have very dry hair but it seems to work just fine. You apply it to wet hair and then straighten your hair and it works wonders. I am definitely satisfied. Little expensive but most definitely worth it!!
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
Love love love!! I can't say enough good things about this product. Every time I use this, my hair feels so soft and smooth. It doesn't tangle like it usually does either!! I wish it was a little bit more affordable, but honestly with all that it does it's worth the price to me.
Tina F.
Akron, OH
I am extremely picky about what I use on my hair. I require Products that make my hair silky smooth and smells great. This is definitely one of those products that I love and use often.
Jennifer R.
ME
Do this product have a scent?
Becca  R.
East Northport, NY
Where could you find these products?
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
is this a good conditioner for my somewhat wavy frizzy thick hair? and is it very hydrating and smoothing?

Sephora